Random Thoughts

Jordan Peterson is brilliant. Brit actually turned me on to him, suggesting Inlisten to his lectures on the psychology of the Bible. He has written a very good book called the 12’rules for life. There may be some hope for the world if enough milenials read it.

Hardcore History is very entertaining and educational.

Robert Jordan’s fantasy series starting with the Eye of the World is a fun and long read. Something like 12 books, each 8-900 pages if you have some spare time to kill.

On the other hand, a hilarious, short, entertaining read recommended to me by Britt several years ago is so fun...Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosch. If you ever raised a child you will love it.

On a serious note, When Breath becomes Air is a fantastic read about the end of life experience of a brilliant physician dying of cancer. It may not be for everyone but it was superbly written.

A good app to get, Book Bub. Alerts you to free and discounted
Books for sale on Amazon.
Jordan Peterson is brilliant. Brit actually turned me on to him, suggesting Inlisten to his lectures on the psychology of the Bible. He has written a very good book called the 12’rules for life. There may be some hope for the world if enough milenials read it.

Hardcore History is very entertaining and educational.

Robert Jordan’s fantasy series starting with the Eye of the World is a fun and long read. Something like 12 books, each 8-900 pages if you have some spare time to kill.

On the other hand, a hilarious, short, entertaining read recommended to me by Britt several years ago is so fun...Hyperbole and a Half by Allie Brosch. If you ever raised a child you will love it.

On a serious note, When Breath becomes Air is a fantastic read about the end of life experience of a brilliant physician dying of cancer. It may not be for everyone but it was superbly written.

A good app to get, Book Bub. Alerts you to free and discounted
Books for sale on Amazon. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I love Hardcore History. Dan Carlin has an amazing talent for bringing history to life. I thought his series on the Punic Wars (Rome vs. Carthage) was his very best.
The series on the Mongols and the Persian empire were also very good.
Bill Skarsgard is fuckin' creepy. In a good way, that is. Originally Posted by JdeHog
Did you watch the IT remake? That was an excellent movie!
Did you watch the IT remake? That was an excellent movie! Originally Posted by Parttimehobbyist
Saw it in theaters and bought it on DVD! He's also one of the leads in Castle Rock, on Hulu.
Maybe you need to set a timer Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
For my ADD, hell yes I do!!
Sooo looking forward to a lunch date tomorrow 😈😈😈
The series on the Mongols and the Persian empire were also very good. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
World War 1 was solid to

Apparently posting a picture of a wolf is against the rules now. Yes, that's how lame this place has gotten.
Apparently posting a picture of a wolf is against the rules now. Yes, that's how lame this place has gotten. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
You can't keep MoonMoon out forever!

You can't keep MoonMoon out forever!

Originally Posted by JdeHog

Careful now! lol
Careful now! lol Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Lol!
No, I don't want to read about how this recipe was an integral part of your childhood growing up half a mile outside of the suburbs. Just tell me the friggin' ingredients and the steps!