Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

What threat ? Who are you to blame for your stupidity ? Your God did a number on your brain. I asked what she would do about the lovely mod being "unfair" - I'm not breaking any Eccie rules. Lol.

So again kudos to the mod that banned the chipmunk. Her jaws needed a break anyway. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
That's not what you asked sweetheart...

&

I was banned & the only one pointed so I was banned unfairly..

No need for the rudeness & name calling
If one is not happy with the status quo, they first must voice their objections. Passion and persistence are the greatest catalysts for change. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Those are great aspirations for the real world. We need people like you focusing on problems that really matter. You've brought the drama to everyone's attention and acted as a good friend to your sidekick. What now? What's the endgame here?
That's not what you asked sweetheart...

&

I was banned & the only one pointed so I was banned unfairly..

No need for the rudeness & name calling Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Dorothy you call me a list of names since our first encounter, would you like THOSE links ? My apologies, you're right, you're not a chipmunk. You just resemble one to me. I can do a side by side picture of you and Alvin if you'd like to see what I see.

However you're currently in the process of trying to pull every string you have right now to get me banned for pointing out your obvious wigs. Shaven eyebrows. And blackened feet.

You keep saying," it would be in my best interest to leave you alone."
"I don't know what I'm doing" "if I knew what was good for me, if leave you alone"

Clear threats. I'm on topic, being that the topic is well.. YOU

Soooo.. Come again?
damn, 1,399 replies.
it'll make 1500 by end of next week

I did read it a while back, but forgot most if it.
not meant to belittle anyone or anything, i just have limited mem capacity

I do find Dorothy M sexy and her attitude has lot to do with it.
How is this not a threat? Originally Posted by TheEccie214
She simply asked a question. "What are you gonna do about it?" That is not a threat.

I was banned & the only one pointed so I was banned unfairly.. Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
After careful investigation it has been determined that you deserved that ban, you were being racist back in April.

However you're currently in the process of trying to pull every string you have right now to get me banned for pointing out your obvious wigs. Shaven eyebrows. And blackened feet. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
Is she showing up with the blackened feet on the outcalls too? I have nice floor carpeting and dont need her tracking it up.
Dorothy you call me a list of names since our first encounter, would you like THOSE links ? My apologies, you're right, you're not a chipmunk. You just resemble one to me. I can do a side by side picture of you and Alvin if you'd like to see what I see.

However you're currently in the process of trying to pull every string you have right now to get me banned for pointing out your obvious wigs. Shaven eyebrows. And blackened feet.

You keep saying," it would be in my best interest to leave you alone."
"I don't know what I'm doing" "if I knew what was good for me, if leave you alone"

Clear threats. I'm on topic, being that the topic is well.. YOU

Soooo.. Come again? Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
the overwhelming majority think her ban was unfair, you aren't the eccie police its not your duty to police threads and defend the other whores ...taking the thread off topic, and as far as throwing shade....IMHO, you kinda have a hoodrat, man face thing going on yourself.....so pot meet kettle........
Overwhelming majority? I admit it was kind of a penny-ante offense to be pointed for, particularly since it resulted in a ban, but I'm not so sure the vocal outrage of a relatively small group of people represents an "overwhelming majority".
the overwhelming majority think her ban was unfair Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
Do you mean overwhelming majority of the WK Community thinks this? You, Eccie214, and the rest of the gang?

Sorry but she def deserved that ban, she was being racist and got extreme with the trolling.

Do you mean overwhelming majority of the WK Community thinks this? You, Eccie214, and the rest of the gang?

Sorry but she def deserved that ban, she was being racist and got extreme with the trolling.

Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Racist lmfao So being cuban on tuesday is racist?

You should know about trolling...As well as being a WK

All the others deserved points but nobody else was issued points and that's the problem...
All the others deserved points but nobody else was issued points and that's the problem... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
How do you know no one else received points? Did you already accumulate sufficient points such that the last ones were the tipping points?
How do you know no one else received points? Did you already accumulate sufficient points such that the last ones were the tipping points? Originally Posted by saustin
You obviously haven't read this thread the amount of points I had is irrelevant to the situation...
I don't need to say much because Dorthy is here now to speak for herself. The phenomenon that is Dorthy_Monroe is here in the Dallas forums whether anyone likes it or not. She may come and go as she pleases, and if anyone has issue with that, they are free to express it, but necessarily here in this thread.

As the OP of this thread, I will say that the topic has never been how a person FEELS about Dorthy_Monroe (she evokes FEELINGS...props). Yes, she is controversial. Get over it.

Her last points issued are the topic of this thread. Her being banned has never been the topic, even though her supporters feel the need to bring it up.

We have the words of NYr that he is the one that issued her last points, which tipped the scale, and caused the system to automatically ban her on point accumulation. We also have the precedent set that mods should not speak about a members' infractions or the details of their infractions. He chose to go against the mod culture and admit that it was him that issued those points. It opened those points up for discussion. So here we are. Many are curious to know if his last warning issued to several members of this board on a previous thread "I am ABSOLUTELY sick of the BS..." authored by KittyLamour, was only truly directed at Dorthy_Monroe, in an attempt to silence her. Another moderator who has access to the inner workings of this board, dearhunter, revealed further details. We come to find out - although others were also issued a public warning - that DM was the ONLY member to receive an infraction for disregarding staff instructions though they too disregarded them.

Furthermore, his directive to STOP TROLLING was not in line with board guidelines which give members the freedom to participate openly and share differing opinions in a minimally restrictive posting environment. He then, as a mod, singled DM out and only issued points to her when the others who were warned also went against his erroneous directive.

The subject is not DM's point or posting history as a whole, but the LAST POINTS ISSUED to her by NYr.

I feel he overstepped his moderator duties in this one instance.

Perhaps no one cares, but allowing this type of moderation to go unchecked is a slippery slope which will not fair well for the board in the long run. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
He just shut down Steve/Vi's thread about Kitty's ban and dropped a WK hint that she'll be back soon. Another comment that probably was appropriate for a mod to say but guess that's his norm.
Smh
You obviously haven't read this thread the amount of points I had is irrelevant to the situation... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Were the previous point unjust or just the ones that put you over the limit? Are you a victim or a volunteer?