Members You Miss...

I yam always honored to be referred to in the same sentence as OCD.

Just one of me here though since I gave up all of my other handles during my last GP induced vacation.

I will admit that I have considered resurrecting or creating an alt handle in the past few months... but it's just too much damn work...

Besides... I drive enough hookers and trolls off the board with just this handle.....
Ask Dove......
It is too hard to maintain that one. I'm not aware of any search tool that would find inactive accounts in upset. Originally Posted by Tiger
I could just make them up......

And stop being so difficult.....
Just a heads up to my fellow eccie members - please don't let SAB lure you into becoming her next mark/ sucker/ victim / WK. She's obviously having problems logging on to eccie to read comments,access her messages , or to post ads . In the past she HAS asked to or been allowed to get on a client's computer , often with or without the client's knowledge.
And in the past , she HAS lied to eccie administrators , falsely accusing a few of us ( " us " meaning those she had a past grudge with ) of allowing her access and sharing information . Originally Posted by RODOSH
to be on topic
Have you achieved all 4, if not other and also?
or
do you miss her ?
as mark is recent admit it, you miss her
I miss the idea of seeing her. I'm a mark in this case.
Maybe OSD can get a overnight or conjugal visit. Originally Posted by Tiger
Do a little shopping too......
I'm not sure if it's proper to welcome back:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rodeomann22
Premium Access

Reviews: 34

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
num1cusefan
Does it matter who I am?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is still here.
I'm not sure if it's proper to welcome back:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rodeomann22
Premium Access

Reviews: 34

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
num1cusefan
Does it matter who I am?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is still here. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya

Why do you care so much?

Shit happened, took a break, had permission, not that you need to know this, decided everything was good, asked to come back as RM. BFD
It might be a bfd if cusefan is still active... but whadda I know.
You are right, but seems to me, he hasn't posted or been online in the last 5 days or so, so I would have to assume that he isn't active anymore and someone who claims to be so brilliant is reaching for straws.
Always nice to take a break from playing chess with a couple of games of tic tac toe....
Wow you guys are way to into this sometimes.
You may be older but doesn't always equate to be wiser in everything now does it?
Wow you guys are way to into this sometimes. Originally Posted by TechnoViking
Techno some more than you think