Ban-a-palooza 2015! (someone had to do it)

can anyone tell me which one of the banned did most awful thing to get banned ? Originally Posted by ECCIE2NDAVE
Well, I got points for linking a YouTube video to ECCIE, then banned for 30 days for referring to someone in the third person as an "'Ol hooker." Which wasn't funny at the time since two other people said the same thing in the same thread - but was more funny later when someone explained to me what it meant in this context.

The price of not being in the in-crowd.

Apologies to any I've offended with my ungentlemanly conduct - I'm quite done. The playing field may not have been level, but I'm disgusted that I took to the field.
Well, I got points for linking a YouTube video to ECCIE, then banned for 30 days for referring to someone in the third person as an "'Ol hooker." Which wasn't funny at the time since two other people said the same thing in the same thread - but was more funny later when someone explained to me what it meant in this context.

Apologies to any I've offended with my ungentlemanly conduct - I'm quite done. The playing field may not have been level, but I'm disgusted that I took to the field. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman
The playing field is level but some cannot help but trip over their own feet.

Apologies to any I've offended with my ungentlemanly conduct - I'm quite done. The playing field may not have been level, but I'm disgusted that I took to the field. Originally Posted by TravelingGentleman

Welcome back, glad you could join us...

Welcome back sir.

^^^
Ich habe mich immer gefragt, warum Sie immer noch, dass J_Scott Angebot auch nach seiner öffentlichen Hinrichtung Bord?
[I've always wondered why you still use that J_Scott quote even after his public board execution?]
^^^
Ich habe mich immer gefragt, warum Sie immer noch, dass J_Scott Angebot auch nach seiner öffentlichen Hinrichtung Bord?
[I've always wondered why you still use that J_Scott quote even after his public board execution?] Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
LOL...yeah I read that thread, pretty brutal, and I was sorry to see him go. Hope he's handling his shit. Gotta admit tho, dude wrote some outstanding reviews, so it was quite a compliment to me, him saying that.

So gelobt von einem selbstzerstörerischen *geschwärzt* alkoholischen ist eine Ergänzung in Ihren Augen?
Standards hier in der Nähe sind schneller fallen als die Huren Höschen
[So receiving praise from a self destructive *redacted* alcoholic is a compliment in your eyes?
Standards around here are dropping faster than the whores panties]
So gelobt von einem selbstzerstörerischen *geschwärzt* alkoholischen ist eine Ergänzung in Ihren Augen?
Standards hier in der Nähe sind schneller fallen als die Huren Höschen
[So receiving praise from a self destructive *redacted* alcoholic is a compliment in your eyes?
Standards around here are dropping faster than the whores panties]
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray
Yeah, but he was an incredibly articulate, tranny fucking, self destructive alcoholic to be exact...kinda like an eccie David Foster Wallace. And yet I'm still an admirer of his writing and hope J Scott gets the help he needs.