NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

This is one hell of a football thread... 93 damn pages? I'm behind! I'll play catch up soon and have some meaningful input after I figure out who these guys are.

It's clear I dont know that much about football. I just know I wanted the Texans to go to the playoffs and they didnt. Oh yeah, I know the food is usually good during game time. LOL.
mmm... Sexual Chocolate.. Yeah I guess were nuts about snatch and Football... BTW Texans DID make the playoffs and were a catch away from playing in the Conference Championship Game. The reason for the hype I think is that we never had a NFL Champ in H-Town but last years team showed a lot of promise. However, many of us are nervous about loosing great players. Offseason is still young though so I'm not hitting the panic button just yet.

NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell and Arian Foster #namaste

I love this pic. Just though I'd share.

Anyone else vote for Arian Foster for the Madden 13 Cover? You'd figure he'd easily make it past rd 1. Problem is he's matched up with Tebow...
http://espn.go.com/sportsnation/feature/madden2013cover

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qtnh_EDxXA
mmm is right, Dyum Miss Sana, you've got a nice avatar.

That is a great pic right there with Foster and the Comish, one of the few times I don't see him coming across as douchey or smug.

Man, Foster gets Tebow for the first round, that sucks...You know, I thought Hillis was going to win last year because he was white, I said it jokingly though. Who would of thought that would have happened.

I'd put money on it being Janikowski vs Tebow in the finals... I think the guys who had the best years last year though were Aaron Rodgers and Patrick Willis, respectively. But we all know there isn't going to be a defensive player on the cover.
  • Satin
  • 03-23-2012, 06:29 PM
I thought you boys would like Ms Sexy Sanaa to come in here.....thanks babe... And yes cutie, the Texans DID go to the playoffs..l.

Cat-Man, it looks she she will be joining us in the clubs homie. I can't wait....she will pull all kinds of pussy for us.

Man, please don't put Arian on the cover. Have you boys heard of "the curse"? That shit is real....
  • Trey
  • 03-24-2012, 04:14 PM
Sorry double post.
  • Trey
  • 03-24-2012, 04:15 PM
This is one hell of a football thread... 93 damn pages? I'm behind! I'll play catch up soon and have some meaningful input after I figure out who these guys are.

It's clear I dont know that much about football. I just know I wanted the Texans to go to the playoffs and they didnt. Oh yeah, I know the food is usually good during game time. LOL. Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
It's a big thread but still less then 1/3 the slap yo mamma thread. In views anyway guess we gotta do a pic post to it.

Uh really let's not.

I thought you boys would like Ms Sexy Sanaa to come in here.....thanks babe... And yes cutie, the Texans DID go to the playoffs..l.

Cat-Man, it looks she she will be joining us in the clubs homie. I can't wait....she will pull all kinds of pussy for us.

Man, please don't put Arian on the cover. Have you boys heard of "the curse"? That shit is real.... Originally Posted by Satin
He is pushing for it himself. I hope he can beat the curse if he gets it.
oh really? IDK why I was under the impression that they dropped the ball there... Maybe if I was paying less attention to the drinks and more attention to the action I'd know that.

Thanks for all the love guys!

xoxo
Sanaa
oh really? IDK why I was under the impression that they dropped the ball there... Maybe if I was paying less attention to the drinks and more attention to the action I'd know that.

Thanks for all the love guys!

xoxo
Sanaa Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
Perhaps a photo shoot with sensualsanaa wearing a peek-a-boo Houston Texans jersey (or other revealing Texans attire) might be in order!
Perhaps a photo shoot with sensualsanaa wearing a peek-a-boo Houston Texans jersey (or other revealing Texans attire) might be in order! Originally Posted by bigtex
I would love to! Unfortunately I don't have any Texans garb. Maybe I can get some before I schedule my next shoot. Great idea Big Tex!
I would love to! Unfortunately I don't have any Texans garb. Maybe I can get some before I schedule my next shoot. Great idea Big Tex! Originally Posted by sensualsanaa
What can I say? I recognize talent when I see it.

I specialize in being able to recognize a talented qb when I see one! You appear to have what it takes to make an excellent qb for our team!
Is Dobbins still a Texan? I know Wade likes him and brought him in on the cheap. With Sharpton and Dobbins we probably won't draft a MLB. Who knows.
Yes Dobbins is still with the Texans, for now. I still think MLB will be a priority in the draft (1st or 2nd pick) and depending on what they do in the draft and post-draft free agency, there is a chance he and others(Jacoby) don't make the final 2013 roster.

No compensatory picks this year though we may get some next year.

NFL Nike Debuts April 3rd.

Though I've read preliminary reports stating that Texans Jerseys haven't changed much. Its almost time to go purchase my Foster Jersey.. ... not sure bout what color though.. I'm thinking Battle Red or Liberty White since I already have a Deep-Steel Blue Dre jersey
I noticed on a site today that alot of linebackers are still available via free agency. Both OLB and MLB are plentiful.

What is our current cap position? Do we have any money to spend or are we just waiting to fill needs at the draft?

We need 2 linebackers(unless Braman and Dobbins are the fill ins for Mario and Demeco), a couple of OL guys to fill in for Winston and Briesel, a WR because Jacoby and Walter blow, possilbey a TE to replace Dressen although they say Casey will do this, then we need a FB. We also still need help in the secondary too, CB or Safety. Get busy Rick!!

I dig the Nike Texans gear One Eye! I also like the commish doing the Foster bow too, that is classic. I like the commish, he doesn't fuck around.
I really like the TE from Stanford, I don't think drafting him in the first round would be too crazy. Probably a good chance of happening given how hard Kubiak gets over TEs. He could be the next Gronk.
I noticed on a site today that alot of linebackers are still available via free agency. Both OLB and MLB are plentiful.

What is our current cap position? Do we have any money to spend or are we just waiting to fill needs at the draft?

We need 2 linebackers(unless Braman and Dobbins are the fill ins for Mario and Demeco), a couple of OL guys to fill in for Winston and Briesel, a WR because Jacoby and Walter blow, possilbey a TE to replace Dressen although they say Casey will do this, then we need a FB. We also still need help in the secondary too, CB or Safety. Get busy Rick!!

I dig the Nike Texans gear One Eye! I also like the commish doing the Foster bow too, that is classic. I like the commish, he doesn't fuck around. Originally Posted by Daddio
I think they're going to fill their needs as best they can via draft picks--taking the best player available to fill their voids. For anything else, they'll supplement via free agency before making all final cuts just before the Kickoff.

As far as the draft goes, "solely drafting for depth," I think is out the window until late rounds and undrafted free agents. IMO we need at least a starting WR & MLB. I think Reed earned the OLB spot already however, if they get a premier OLB/DE like Quinton Coples, Whitney Mercilus or Nick Perry, its possible they'll battle for it. Nothing against Reed, its just these guys are bigger, faster, and stronger and all perceived to be 1st rd picks. I'd say they may look to draft some depth for O-line as well but judging by their past and the scheme they run, I think they'll wait for later rounds or sign free agents for those spots.

BTW if the Texans get their desired WR in the draft, I think Muffoby Jones gets the red card.

Don, I know who ur talking about.. Coby Fleener. Yeah man this feller is a freak for his size and abilities. @ 6'6", 247lbs and running a sub 4.5 40, they're calling him possibly the next Gronkowski (or better). However with OD, a former pro bowler, its a long shot that they over look other voids unless they're thinking trade. I doubt it, but I never guessed they'd give up DeMeco either.