Random Thoughts

No, I don't want to read about how this recipe was an integral part of your childhood growing up half a mile outside of the suburbs. Just tell me the friggin' ingredients and the steps! Originally Posted by JdeHog

Amen!
One more week till I take my first vacation in over a year!
A place to post things you want to put out there, but might not warrant a thread of their own.

On my mind tonight:

Wanted to get freaky several times this weekend. Didn't. Saving my money for something special. Delayed gratification for the win, yeah!!

Depressing to lose a friend and have no idea why. Perhaps in time all will be revealed. Perhaps not. Such is life. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Great post topic. My thought immediately are where are the Colorado peeps on here? I love meeting newbies and can't seem to find any.
Great post topic. My thought immediately are where are the Colorado peeps on here? I love meeting newbies and can't seem to find any. Originally Posted by Zel Runner
The Colorado Forums can be found here - https://www.eccie.net/forumdisplay.php?f=837

Don't know how busy the forums are, but you can spread the word.

Biomed1
Great post topic. My thought immediately are where are the Colorado peeps on here? I love meeting newbies and can't seem to find any. Originally Posted by Zel Runner
From what I understand, TheOtherBoard is/was the go-to board for hobbying in Colorado. We have a Colorado section on ECCIE, but I've never browsed it. In any case, hope you can find some new friends!
Thinking about you & now I'm moist (As I dig in my bag of tricks)...
Hmmmmm which one to use the womanizer or the Hitachi.
Indulging in self to pass the time till we meet
One more week till I take my first vacation in over a year! Originally Posted by JdeHog
Where are you going?

I have no vacation planned. Have to be content imagining another rendezvous I haveplanned next week with Britt. .
Where are you going?

I have no vacation planned. Have to be content imagining another rendezvous I haveplanned next week with Britt. . Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I've got family coming in from out-of-state, and we're going to be spending the week in a cabin in one of the parks; can't remember which one.

Enjoy your rendezvous! I'm trying to find time to make it to LR to meet Miss Brittney.
Thinking about you & now I'm moist (As I dig in my bag of tricks)...
Hmmmmm which one to use the womanizer or the Hitachi.
Indulging in self to pass the time till we meet Originally Posted by Zenovia

There sure are a lot of ladies with a love of alliteration around here these days!

Cartier Cums
Picture Perfect Playmate
Killa Kali
Dahlia Doll
Buxom Beauty
Dixie Chic (aka Full Fledge Freak)

Must be something in the Little Rock water! Otherwise it would be unlikely that so many ladies with absolutely nothing in common would have alliterative names like that. Weird, eh?

Proper prior planning prevents pimp poor performance.

Or something like that.
I've observed a strange uptick in what might be termed dissociative identity disorder in some of the reviews in the Little Rock area. I wonder if it's something in the water?
I always thought it would be kinda sexy to ask a lady to answer the door of her incall wearing nothing but a kitchen apron.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2klhlo

I was right.
I always thought it would be kinda sexy to ask a lady to answer the door of her incall wearing nothing but a kitchen apron.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2klhlo

I was right. Originally Posted by 2wheels2fun
Disappointed that the apron stayed on, but that bread looked very delicious! Makes me wanna make a batch of my own.
There sure are a lot of ladies with a love of alliteration around here these days!

Cartier Cums
Picture Perfect Playmate
Killa Kali
Dahlia Doll
Buxom Beauty
Dixie Chic (aka Full Fledge Freak)
Amanda Amore
Jordyn Jenkins
Marilyn Melrose
Lexi Lambeau
Lovely Lola
Riley Rivera
Secret Star
Terri Tyler

Must be something in the Little Rock water! Otherwise it would be unlikely that so many ladies with absolutely nothing in common would have alliterative names like that. Weird, eh?

Originally Posted by SpankyJ
From what I'm reading in these encounter reports Little Rock hobbyist are enjoying the refreshing water in the city.