For those who need proof of election fraud....

Still no proof eh. Just crazy conspiracies and gullible Trumpys. At some point the light really should go off with you people.
  • oeb11
  • 07-18-2021, 06:45 PM
Fascist DPST's are desperate to cover-up - and will deny any and all evidence Regardless
just playing teh Comrade Xi game - trying to subvert America.

Not gonna happen - comrade!
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

It just seems like Trump is still around. His supporters are still believing everything he says.
Trumpys still won't acknowledge his lies (CPACs repeat ongoing lies).
Trumpys repeatedly make debunked claims.
And Trumpys don't research their claims.

Sorry dill. Trump administration election officials said it.
https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563...dhs-cisa-krebs
Plus no evidence of fraud = Trumpy attacks on democracy.
For fair and free elections yea okay
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 09:30 AM

It just seems like Trump is still around. His supporters are still believing everything he says.
Trumpys still won't acknowledge his lies (CPACs repeat ongoing lies).
Trumpys repeatedly make debunked claims.
And Trumpys don't research their claims.

Sorry dill. Trump administration election officials said it.
https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563...dhs-cisa-krebs
Plus no evidence of fraud = Trumpy attacks on democracy.
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical

delusion, Deflection, denial, name-calling and spouting of stelter fascist DPST propaganda
none so blind, vs!

I hope I live long enough to read a fascist DPST post with a cogent, constructive response to an issue - that relates to the issue at topic/thread.

Not gonna happen.
  • oeb11
  • 07-19-2021, 09:32 AM
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
DF - thank You

It is intersting to watch the Hypocritical fascist DPST's try to rationalize with their intellectual contortions the hypocrisy of their absolute opposition to fair, open elections, and protect themselves from the uncovering of their massive institutional Voter Fraud.

Hypocrites!
PENNSYLVANIA

Biden – 3.458m (50.0%)
Trump – 2.338m (48.8%)

Red – Major Fraud
Yellow – Likely/Suspect
Green – Low/No Fraud

Even worse than I thought. PA was a slam dunk for Trump, with a 244k-12k (21 to 1 ratio) of net new registration in.4 years that previously predicted Trump flip in 2016.

This is horrific. Only 3 counties I see as relatively clean, with 27 classified as major. 60 of 67 counties should have been more GOP than last time per registration trends, but only 20 trended more GOP. This flipped Erie and Northampton, which should have been slam dunks.

Trump crushed Obama ’08 total in a shrinking state, only to be passed on strength of what I assess to be 504k excess votes!

Worst:
Allegheny 50k
Berks 20k
Bucks 20k
Chester 15k
Erie 15k
Lackawanna 12k
Lehigh 12k
Luzerne 15k
Montgomery 30k
Northampton 20k
Philadelphia 40k
Washington 15k
Westmoreland 18k
York 25k

Trump margin, if accurate, should have been 52.0% to 46.1% (5.9%), or 424k votes. A bludgeoning in keeping with registration trend.
Trump lost Bigly.
Still no proof eh. Just crazy conspiracies and gullible Trumpys. At some point the light really should go off with you people. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
It's obvious Biden stole the Election through fraud. His middle name isn't Robinette for nothing, lol.