Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Were the previous point unjust or just the ones that put you over the limit? Are you a victim or a volunteer? Originally Posted by saustin
If you read this thread you will get the answers to your questions... Im not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me I served my time blah blah blah....

There is a point to this thread & a purpose & those who understand are those who Im trying to get to realize that NYr isn't in the position to be a Moderator...
If you read this thread you will get the answers to your questions... Im not looking for anyone to feel sorry for me I served my time blah blah blah....

There is a point to this thread & a purpose & those who understand are those who Im trying to get to realize that NYr isn't in the position to be a Moderator... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
NYr is infinitely more qualified to be a mod than you are to run your dick sucker.
There is a point to this thread & a purpose & those who understand are those who Im trying to get to realize that NYr isn't in the position to be a Moderator... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Just because this thread has become pointlesss.....has lost its purpose and we understood what you are still trying to communicate a long ways back......

If NYr is NOT in the position to be a Moderator, then what position is your preference for sex? Mish, doggie, 69, surfboard, 69dtbbbjcimnqns on your back with head hanging off bed, stripper slide, CG, held up with your back against the wall and legs wrapped around his waist, bent over the back of a couch, doggie on the stairs, double penetration/mish ontop, spread eagle tied to bed posts, kneeling bjcimnq, on the hood of a Mercedes, kitchen counter w/legs in air, on back w/ankles next to ears, or alone with your favorite vibe?

Seriously, in what position do you normally cum the hardest?

Do you cum? Do you enjoy sex? Do you want to be a prostitute for the next 5 years? 10 years?

Do you think decisions on this site are made by those who run or own this site? Or by some democratic process that you can be part of?

In what position are you in to decide whether NYr should be or is in a position to be a Moderator or not?

Do you recognize how pointless your posts on this thread have become? You have passed the point of being able to convince anyone anything about NYr.

Perhaps you could spend your time more wisely and post an ad, rewrite/update your website and showcase. Make a video, set your camera up to take some new pictures to post. Do something that may help rather than hurt ypur ability to make more money in this hobby business or some other endeavor. Make yourself more valuable to others, stop focusing on stuff you cant change, and....... Nevermind...... I am wasting my time. I cant change you. Not sure why I started to try. I have other more important things to do.

I sure hope your reviews are good..(BTW, I just read a few.... seems in Houston you are often a plan B or C with limited IOP, but a good choice for responding to short notice appointments. Thats awesome.... Good for you!)......cause there a bunch of guys who probably will never try to see you b/c of this thread and others that you star in......

Its your life. You are a big girl now. Wow, almost 30. You get to make and live with all your decisions now. No one can tell you what to do.

Carry on.
NYr is infinitely more qualified to be a mod than you are to run your dick sucker.
Originally Posted by KittyLamour
NYr must be very qualified, then, seeing as how DoMo has an outstanding reputation as a dick-sucker.

(Welcome back from your bancation, Kitty.)
Speaking of the whore
Just because this thread has become pointlesss.....has lost its purpose and we understood what you are still trying to communicate a long ways back......

If NYr is NOT in the position to be a Moderator, then what position is your preference for sex? Mish, doggie, 69, surfboard, 69dtbbbjcimnqns on your back with head hanging off bed, stripper slide, CG, held up with your back against the wall and legs wrapped around his waist, bent over the back of a couch, doggie on the stairs, double penetration/mish ontop, spread eagle tied to bed posts, kneeling bjcimnq, on the hood of a Mercedes, kitchen counter w/legs in air, on back w/ankles next to ears, or alone with your favorite vibe?

Seriously, in what position do you normally cum the hardest?

Do you cum? Do you enjoy sex? Do you want to be a prostitute for the next 5 years? 10 years?

Do you think decisions on this site are made by those who run or own this site? Or by some democratic process that you can be part of?

In what position are you in to decide whether NYr should be or is in a position to be a Moderator or not?

Do you recognize how pointless your posts on this thread have become? You have passed the point of being able to convince anyone anything about NYr.

Perhaps you could spend your time more wisely and post an ad, rewrite/update your website and showcase. Make a video, set your camera up to take some new pictures to post. Do something to make more money in this hobby business or some other endeavor. Make yourself more valuable to others, stop focusing on stuff you cant change, and....... Nevermind...... I am wasting my time. I cant change you. Not sure why I started to try. I have other more important things to do.

I sure hope your reviews are good..(BTW, I just read a few.... seems in Houston you are often a plan B or C with limited IOP, but a good choice for responding to short notice appointments. Thats awesome.... Good for you!)......cause there a bunch of guys who probably will never try to see b/c of this thread and others that you star in......

Its your life. You are a big girl now. Wow, almost 30. You get to make your decisions now. No one can tell you what to do.

Carry on. Originally Posted by Invisible1
Perhaps you could not worry about my time as a provider and more importantly stay on topic... I don't need more money Im fine with my current lifestyle... This isn't my only source of income so you're right you are wasting your time & key strokes...

Again stay on topic
Speaking of the whore Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
That's right, "The Whore" Dorky Monroe, you are the topic of discussion are you not?
That's right, "The Whore" Dorky Monroe, you are the topic of discussion are you not?
That's not the topic someone is mad ahahahahaha
That's not the topic someone is mad ahahahahaha Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Nah, don't get me bent girl. I am not mad. You're the notorious hater not me.

I don't see how the topic is anything but You, your name is in the title of the thread. So stick to the topic.

Nah, don't get me bent girl. I am not mad. You're the notorious hater not me.

I don't see how the topic is anything but You, your name is in the title of the thread. So stick to the topic.

& You're the notorious VICTIM

Just because my name is in the title doesn't mean shit you know what the topic is don't be a Whoretard...
Im trying to get to realize that NYr isn't in the position to be a Moderator... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
How's that working for you? Is he still a moderator? What's changed after 1400+ replies?
How's that working for you? Is he still a moderator? What's changed after 1400+ replies? Originally Posted by saustin
This thread isn't meant for the movement of Fucktards.. The target audience has been reached & thats all that matters.. Btw the targeted audience isn't Fucktards..
Or whores that are only CUBAN on Tuesday!
How's that working for you? Is he still a moderator? What's changed after 1400+ replies? Originally Posted by saustin
All I can say is this thread complaining about Dorthy getting banned did no help as she served her entire 90 day suspension. However Kitty was immediately reinstated just 24 hours after her ban.

Guess there is no doubt at all now that Dorthy's points and ban were completely justified.
All I can say is this thread complaining about Dorthy getting banned did no help as she served her entire 90 day suspension. However Kitty was immediately reinstated just 24 hours after her ban.

Guess there is no doubt at all now that Dorthy's points and ban were completely justified. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You don't even know what she was banned for smh