Members You Miss...

BBG, you win the internet! Popcorn, and a horror show about to explode!
Originally Posted by Celso

Isn't that what this place is all about?

Isn't that what this place is all about? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
In Upset it just doesn't get any better than that!!!......
look ...ol mary n burger ...two peas in a ...retarded pod ...sweeeeeeeet

...welcome back cusefan ...the jimmies hardly knew ya
Welcome back Atalia.
I'm not sure if it's proper to welcome back:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rodeomann22
Premium Access

Reviews: 34

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
num1cusefan
Does it matter who I am?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is still here. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
Lucky upset.....
We most def are lucky, unlike...... Oh wait, can't say now can I? Anyway, enjoy!!!!!
look ...ol mary n burger ...two peas in a ...retarded pod ...sweeeeeeeet

...welcome back cusefan ...the jimmies hardly knew ya Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Welcome back PM!

You Win some

I'm not sure if it's proper to welcome back:
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
rodeomann22
Premium Access

Reviews: 34

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
num1cusefan
Does it matter who I am?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
is still here. Originally Posted by Paulwantsya
You lose some.

He had permission!
Welcome back PM!

You Win some

You lose some.

He had permission! Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Agreed.
Welcome back PM!

You Win some

You lose some.

He had permission! Originally Posted by JennerJammer
Says the troll who brings nothing but shit to the board!!!
Agreed. Originally Posted by tinylatina
I made a mistake and learned a lesson, seems others can't just move on can they? Interesting isn't it?
I made a mistake and learned a lesson, seems others can't just move on can they? Interesting isn't it? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
But have you really learned anything or will you continue to out people's private information? You insist on posting inane BS after nearly every post. Please go back to the government beach front property......
But have you really learned anything or will you continue to out people's private information? You insist on posting inane BS after nearly every post. Please go back to the government beach front property...... Originally Posted by Perryay
How about you go back to your old man club and continues to have brilliant ideas? Maybe that will work for you won't it!!!!

I have learned a lesson, never trust a fucking hoo..
But I guess what she did is alright huh? She did the same fucking thing she accused me of doing, and made a public spat about it, did I? No, I stepped away for a while, seems others don't care about that huh?
Everyone talks and if you tell me you have never shared information you have gotten, you a damn liar. So everyone needs to quit being so fucking hypocritical of what I did. I fucked up and admitted it, what does she get, praise from the masses. Un fucking real. Like I said lesson learned.