For those who need proof of election fraud....

Texas is looking into a forensic audit;

https://t.me/CodeMonkeyZ/805 Originally Posted by bambino
Don't laugh too soon the future may not turn out quite like you think it will. Originally Posted by Levianon17
I'll keep laughing until I see some actual evidence that the election was "stolen".

I'm pretty sure I'll be laughing for a long, long time.

They’ll never have proof. They’ve already conceded that this was the great scheme in all of history. No one can prove it because it was foolproof and all the people that took part in it are guarding the secret with their lives.

Don’t tell the fools the earth is round and that JFK wasn’t killed by the CIA or that Americans really did land on the moon. They’ll never get it.
JFK wasn’t killed by the CIA Originally Posted by 1blackman1

Poppycock.

JFK was killed by Ted Cruz's Daddy.

I guess ol' Ted is sorrowful, because ever since that news broke, Ted has been swallowing Trump's Tool.
They’ll never have proof. They’ve already conceded that this was the great scheme in all of history. No one can prove it because it was foolproof and all the people that took part in it are guarding the secret with their lives.

Don’t tell the fools the earth is round and that JFK wasn’t killed by the CIA or that Americans really did land on the moon. They’ll never get it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You'll believe anything the Government tells ya. They care about votes not you.
You'll believe anything the Government tells ya. They care about votes not you. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Yep. But the little secret is, they don’t need his vote either. They print their own. So he means nothing to them. He hasn’t figured that out yet. Probably never will.
  • oeb11
  • 07-20-2021, 06:24 PM
Poppycock.

JFK was killed by Ted Cruz's Daddy.

I guess ol' Ted is sorrowful, because ever since that news broke, Ted has been swallowing Trump's Tool. Originally Posted by Chung Tran

CT - someOne is swallowing something - and it is likely the propaganda koolaid served by Xinn.
no other reason anyone would post such hateful drivel.
But,but JFK was hit by the lone nut LOL ,,,,,,,
But,but JFK was hit by the lone nut LOL ,,,,,,, Originally Posted by rexdutchman
that was the official line.
More evidence of fraud;

https://creativedestructionmedia.com...2020-election/ Originally Posted by bambino

the size of this operation maybe it is undoing.

an operation like this has weak links that can be uncovered.
the size of this operation maybe it is undoing.

an operation like this has weak links that can be uncovered. Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm

it's going to take some people getting felony charges of vote tampering to start talking. then it will get interesting.
  • oeb11
  • 07-21-2021, 10:56 AM
VoterGA: Fraud evidence ‘similar or worse’ in other Ga. counties

https://www.oann.com/voterga-fraud-e...r-ga-counties/
"Most secure election in U.S. history"