NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

Wow, someone has already updated James' team info on Wiki.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bradie_James

Which one of you was it?
  • Trey
  • 04-14-2012, 09:44 AM
You know with football gone I wish there was a arena football team here. I fear this may be like my desire for a threesome being better as a fantasy then reality. I think they are failing now so I guess its just a pipe dream anyway. But just for fucks sake any how if the league was doing better anyone think an arena team would make it in Houston?
Can't Wait!
You know with football gone I wish there was a arena football team here. I fear this may be like my desire for a threesome being better as a fantasy then reality. I think they are failing now so I guess its just a pipe dream anyway. But just for fucks sake any how if the league was doing better anyone think an arena team would make it in Houston? Originally Posted by trey
we have a arena football team.
  • Trey
  • 04-15-2012, 03:14 AM
we have a arena football team. Originally Posted by cbmane
Do we really? What are they called.
we have a arena football team. Originally Posted by cbmane
First I have heard of it! Where do they play?
  • Satin
  • 04-15-2012, 01:56 PM
Houston does not have an Arena football team. The closest to us is the San Antonio Talons.

I can't wait until the draft....
  • Satin
  • 04-17-2012, 06:39 PM
Well the schedule is released...the Texans play in week 6 on Sunday Night Football AND December 10 on MNF vs Patriots in New England....

I'm going 10-6.....
FOUR MOTHERFUCKING PRIMETIME GAMES PLUS A DATE WITH DETROIT ON TURKEY DAY.

Can't wait. I predict 10-6 too lol. We will probably still win the division by more than two games haha.

Week one against Miami. Unleash the TANNEHILL!!
Oh shit: https://twitter.com/#!/bbwolf90/stat...80831564705795

Some guy responded with, "My nuts are going to be the only sack you see come November" LOL
I'm going 10-6..... Originally Posted by Satin
9-7...
What are your thoughts on Pittsburgh's schedule? They get Baltimore twice within a month. Crazy, anyhow, I sorta have a connection with the team now that I use them on MADDEN. Looking forward to seeing Lawrence Timmons knock off some heads...
I'm going 10-6. Originally Posted by Satin
I hope you're correct but at this point I would be hard pressed to give the 2012 Texans more than 8-9 victories. I might feel differently once the draft and free agency has run its course. Fortunately, the Oilers Staff has an excellent recent history in the draft and that gives me reason to believe that an 10-11 win season might be entriely possible.

From my vantage point, depth is a huge problem in several critical areas. Our O and D lines were a tremendous strength in 2011 but our lack of depth in those two areas makes it a huge question mark at this point. It goes without saying that all bets are off if my gf's brother goes down with another injury. We really need a more experienced qb to back up Schaub. I am comfortable with TJ as our taxi squad qb but I hope the Texans bring in a proven veteran who still has some tread on the tires, to back up Schaub!
What are your thoughts on Pittsburgh's schedule? Originally Posted by Don91
It's doable....I actually like the fact we play B-Mo twice in three weeks, get that shit over with LOL.

I love starting off with Manning & the Broncos and playing the NFC East should be interesting...going against RG III in week 8 and the SB champs in week 9 should be fun.

I don't like having the bye week(4) that early though...

I'll say 12-4 but hey, I'm biased
5 NATV Games I like it!.. too bad just one at home though.

So Whats a Feller got to do to be a judge in this thing?.. Bribes accepted..hehehe

Uni's Look pretty much the same...