Members You Miss...

What's really been learned is that you are not trustworthy. Go back to the cave you crawled out of little man. Now that's a brilliant idea!
I have learned a lesson, never trust a fucking hoo..
But I guess what she did is alright huh? She did the same fucking thing she accused me of doing, and made a public spat about it, did I? No, I stepped away for a while, seems others don't care about that huh? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
uh burger ...sounds like yer ...lesson ...be yer usual cryin an passin the ...blame

...an how did ya be ...steppin away ...ya immediately grabbed a ...lame ...new handle ...an started postin

...jimmie jesus...does merica really stand a ...chance

Coming from a known multi handle!! Really PM? Who cares, and cuse fan didn't post much now did he? Nor did he complain or what not, made a few wise cracks and moved on.
I passing no blame, only saying shit goes both ways. I did admit to making a mistake, or did you miss that part? Guess you only read what you wanted to read huh? Sounds normal.
How about you go back to your old man club and continues to have brilliant ideas? Maybe that will work for you won't it!!!! Originally Posted by rodeomann22
Wow! Greatest putdown ever. Not.
What's really been learned is that you are not trustworthy. Go back to the cave you crawled out of little man. Now that's a brilliant idea! Originally Posted by Perryay
Yeah because I'm the only one who has ever talked to a hoo... Huh?

Some people are so goddamn hypocritical it's unreal.
Wow! Greatest putdown ever. Not. Originally Posted by Bushman69
Who asked you?
Coming from a known multi handle!! Really PM? Originally Posted by rodeomann22
oh burgs ...as usual yer so right!

...now ...can ya be ...listin ...some a them ...handles
Who cares Originally Posted by rodeomann22
uh ...the jimmies an funnels who ...know ...ya be a passive aggressive wk who ...outs people
oh burgs ...as usual yer so right!

...now ...can ya be ...listin ...some a them ...handles Originally Posted by Plastic Man
uh ...the jimmies an funnels who ...know ...ya be a passive aggressive wk who ...outs people Originally Posted by Plastic Man
How bout don't care!!!

Like I said, I have made my amends with who I needed to, and hope everything is good, if not, oh fucking well.....
Dude...I don't know you from shit and, I don't remember what happened (how others do is beyond me). But, you are only serving them to remember. If your going to move on from it you best get to stepping. Take that advice for whatever it means to you.
Dude...I don't know you from shit and, I don't remember what happened (how others do is beyond me). But, you are only serving them to remember. If your going to move on from it you best get to stepping. Take that advice for whatever it means to you. Originally Posted by Ceremony
I appreciate that, and have been trying to, hence no posts since I did come back for almost a week, was trying to have some fun last night with another thread and than the clowns wanted to start playing yet again. They don't know or understand the meaning of I fucked up. I am however not going to let whatever I have for a name continue to get trashed around her because of some vendetta someone might or might not have. Once they realize that we can all move on peacefully, which is what I want anyway.
aw you always ...fuck up ...it be yer middle name

...quit actin like this be the ...first ...time
aw you always ...fuck up ...it be yer middle name

...quit actin like this be the ...first ...time Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Not even worth it anymore dude,

Some get it some don't I guess, which one are you in?
uh ...the jimmies an funnels who ...know ...ya be a passive aggressive wk who ...outs people Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Or anyone who reads reviews to determine that the person they are contacting is legit, safe, not law enforcement or a serial killer.....
Or anyone who reads reviews to determine that the person they are contacting is legit, safe, not law enforcement or a serial killer..... Originally Posted by tinylatina
We have cereal killers in our midst?

That may be alert worth! IJS

I've killed a box of Captain Crunch.....that count?