Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

You don't even know what she was banned for smh Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
We all know why she was banned.

This proves my theory that we need more of Kitty Lamour, and less of Dorthy Monroe.

Motel 6 might think that you shouldn't have gotten those points, but after careful review I think they were deserved.

This proves my theory that we need more of Kitty Lamour, and less of Dorthy Monroe.

Motel 6 might think that you shouldn't have gotten those points, but after careful review I think they were deserved. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Why was she banned?
I, too, wish to be enlightened ...
Me three vi, would love to hear your theory. Show us you're not just full of shit and tell us why Kitty was banned.

Motel 6 might think that you shouldn't have gotten those points, but after careful review I think they were deserved. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
your pimp was far more entertaining than you..........
I need to shave my purse ........ I am dumber than ever after this...
Anyone who posts on this thread, "Blah, blah, blah, blah,"

Dorthy Monroe's response, "Yap, yap, yap. We all know what the topic is. Will you please stay on topic. Whaw, whaw, whaw, whaw. "

Dorthy Monroe = a B or C plan frumpy Houston whoretard, who is trying to make this thread the longest worthless eccie thread ever so she can have a claim of fame.

Oh boy, what a genius sinister plot.... **read in a monotone voice**
Dorky,

You, outside of your little circle of trolls are irrelevant. You seriously need help, like "Help, I'm talking and I can't shut up!" For real. You insult me like you actually have something to hold against me. But, since you have never met me nor had any interaction with me other than when you started hating on me for no reason and got banned. You are just running your mouth for the sake of hearing yourself talk and in your disillusioned little mind you think have some kind of relevancy. I don't get it... your twisted thought pattern makes no sense to a rational person.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about you personally, I already told you that all you do is entertain me for free...again, sorry bout your bad luck but I have to charge. Still at the end of the day you don't exist to me. I bet you just sit around and stew about how you can get to me all day long, it's obvious sweetie, you got inner issues with a bad bitch. I already told you No todas puedan Dorky and that means you. Not everybody can. So get over yourself. Don't be bitter get better. Of course, if you want to continue to make an absolute fool out of yourself, go right ahead, knock yourself out.

Take notes hunni, so you can remember this later, I noticed you have a short term memory issue because you keep repeating yourself over and over, it's either Turrets Syndrome or you've killed too many brain cells. So take some advice, step away from the keyboard.

You don't know me so how do you presume to call the race card on me? Leave my race out of it and come at me like a real woman and not some fat- head troll bobble head doll hiding behind a computer screen.

Think I'm only Cubana on Tuesdays? How bout I just show you how a real Latina get's down, there won't be a lot of talking though I can promise you that. BTW, That is not a threat we all know how scary you are, just an offer to teach you a thing or two. I always say, One can never be overdressed or overeducated.

Ooh, y que mas... Dejar de las pelucas, que son feos. What's wrong with your real hair?

This is the last time I'm going to waste my time and energy explaining common sense to you. It's true you can't fix stupid and I refuse to continue to lower myself to your level for nothing. Check game babygirl. I am a woman who requires no validation from you or anybody else for that matter and I know it pisses you off but I can see through your bullshit and lies. You don't need to feel the way you do, I'm not in competition with you, you aren't on my level, so stick to what you do know cause hunni you don't know me. Deuces Bish.

Ciao.
Kitty Lamour

#SilenceIsGolden
#DuctTapeIsSilver

You guys don't need to know why I was not around for 24 hrs. Unlike Dorky, my business isn't everybody's business. Respect that. Any more questions about Kitty? Pick up the phone and call me. No need to waste space here on eccie, people have more important things to do than read a bunch of bs like this tired ass thread and ya'all hatin on me.

#GetALife
This is the last time I'm going to waste my time and energy explaining common sense to you. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I'll take the 'Under', again.
Yep, she cannot help herself.

Dorthy Monroe's response, "Yap, yap, yap. We all know what the topic is. Will you please stay on topic. Whaw, whaw, whaw, whaw. "

Dorthy Monroe = a B or C plan frumpy Houston whoretard, who is trying to make this thread the longest worthless eccie thread ever so she can have a claim of fame.

Oh boy, what a genius sinister plot.... **read in a monotone voice** Originally Posted by Invisible1
Thanks for your contribution to my thread
Yep, she cannot help herself. Originally Posted by pyramider
Whores love them some Dorthy
  • L.A.
  • 07-31-2016, 08:51 AM
Thanks for your contribution to my thread Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
It's not your thread. It's YM's
It's not your thread. It's YM's Originally Posted by L.A.
I have Co ownership
your pimp was far more entertaining than you.......... Originally Posted by Tony Gambino
I have better spelling and grammar than he does

Oh boy, what a genius sinister plot.... **read in a monotone voice** Originally Posted by Invisible1
How else is someone going to keep themselves relevant?