Inquiries and Impeachment of Trump

Barr’s handpicked prosecutor tells inspector general he can’t back right-wing theory that Russia case was U.S. intelligence setup

https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...2b1_story.html

Mark my word, Horowitz and Durham will be referred to as “ trump haters” before that particular hearing is over... Originally Posted by Jaxson66

CROWDSTRIKE
CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE

CROWDSTRIKE
BAHAHAHAAA
Nope, the meme implies the execution of a tyrant, trump hasn’t reached that peak. The Constitutional impeachment of trump isn’t an execution it’s a political trial to reign in a lawless president by removal from office. Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Okay. My bad. I'm getting ahead of myself.

Breaking news! Kathy Griffin marries Carrot Top!

BAHHAHHAHHAAAAA
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 09:02 PM
Kathy griffin - still the DPST heroine of foul humour.
Say George Carlin held a head of H.....( I know he is pass on)

The usual hypocritical DPST response.
  • oeb11
  • 12-04-2019, 09:04 PM
over and over you slither here to post your personal attacks, because it’s all you got left. You don’t know me, we’ve never met, yet you continue your Goddamn lies day in day out.
You’re a goddamn liar and liars are destined to suck cocks in hell.

But that’s your problem, I’ll send you back to idiot island( ignore) with your good friend Whako.
Originally Posted by Jaxson66

Poor j666 - anyone that disagrees with him gets labelled.

J666 is just slavering for the fanciful day the DPST's open their concentration re-education camps upon gaining power in America. On "idiot island" no less.
Little . . . little man.
Little . . . little man. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

if you say so.
Trump’s favorite conspiracy theory deteriorates — courtesy of two men he hailed

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...men-he-hailed/

But, but, but, Crowdstrike screams the fat lying bastard
And Still no answer
We are in the weeds , 3 questions the LSM has forgot about ?
1) IF there was a Quid pro quo was that illegal ?
2) Why are all the "witnesses " (3 hand opinions) disgruntled employees or fired ?
3) Hunters dealings ?
That's the whole base of the investigation
Funny how simple question are to difficult for the Distortion of fact fairy tales
Pelosi asks committee chairs to proceed with articles of impeachment

https://www.washingtonpost.com/polit...ge%2Fstory-ans

Nancy’s kicking that fat lying bastards ass.
  • oeb11
  • 12-05-2019, 03:19 PM
The DPST Lie Facotry proceeds - and be care

Senate proceedings are not the closed, rigged, hyperpartisan house rules!
Will be anathema to have Constitutional proceedings instead the sham Pelosi and DPST House are running.

Be careful what you ask for - it will come back to bite the DPST's!
The party of lying liars

Republicans’ lies are so numerous and obvious that one requires only a minimal amount of fact-checking to see that they lie because they have no truthful factual defenses nor valid constitutional argument. The facts are the facts: Trump conditioned aid to an ally in a war for its sovereignty on production of dirt to smear a political rival. He has refused to allow key witnesses to produce documents or to testify, thereby obstructing Congress. He has sought to intimidate and threaten witnesses including the whistleblower and Marie Yovanovitch, sending out the message you will be targeted and smeared if you provide evidence against him.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opini...y-lying-liars/

But, but, but the LSM lies cried the loyal suck asses .
And again still no answers or evidence in the fairy tales
Poor j666 - anyone that disagrees with him gets labelled.

J666 is just slavering for the fanciful day the DPST's open their concentration re-education camps upon gaining power in America. On "idiot island" no less. Originally Posted by oeb11
Well how about that irony? You are an excellence source of vitamin Eh, Captain America!

PM Trudeau, build that wall! But first, someone please sends an ambulance to pick up Whackoff. I think he’s gone rounds the bend for good this time...
  • oeb11
  • 12-06-2019, 08:59 AM
Thank for more nonsense, YR