The Bills : )

They are all shit til they prove themselves in games.....

what depends on how they play ????
Brandon Ayuk to the Bills? He still hasn’t signed in San Fran. Wtf is going on there, other than they have too many players to pay?

Love to see the Packers get him.
Watching The Herd, and Colin is reporting a pretty detailed leaked report from the 49er organization that the 49ers have some sort of discussions going on with New England & Cleveland regarding Ayuk.

No mention of the Bills, or the Packers.

Btw, yessss I’m a Packer fan, but the Bills are an extremely close 2nd. I pray they never face off in the Super Bowl. I’d be extremely torn . Just being transparent.

Ok, go ahead and slam me lol
You dont burn jerseys, do you?.... lol
You dont burn jerseys, do you?.... lol Originally Posted by lilylivered
Lol, no sir I do not. I’ve been to dozens of Bills games back in the day before I moved away…over 20 years ago…but hoping to go regularly again once I’m back in a few weeks. If I can afford it that is. I’ve heard the prices have changed a lil bit since.

Strange thing is, I’ve never been to Lambeau Field. Definitely on my bucket list.

But no, I don’t burn jerseys lol.
Looks like I'll have extra Bill's Jerseys to burn, so....
One of the gals wanted to know if we would like to burn Bronco's jerseys.
ECG beat me to deliver a punchline of: Who?
We have received a Ravens jersey though, the # 8.
lol
Watching The Herd, and Colin is reporting a pretty detailed leaked report from the 49er organization that the 49ers have some sort of discussions going on with New England & Cleveland regarding Ayuk.

No mention of the Bills, or the Packers.

Btw, yessss I’m a Packer fan, but the Bills are an extremely close 2nd. I pray they never face off in the Super Bowl. I’d be extremely torn . Just being transparent.

Ok, go ahead and slam me lol Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Patriots dropped out of the Aiyuk trade.

https://www.nbcsports.com/nfl/profoo...-brandon-aiyuk

elg……
Looks like Aiyuk’s options are getting slim. 49ers may be working it correctly in their favor.

Steelers are now mentioned in that article.

Wonder who else will enter the discussion, if any even does.
There's a huge difference between a position for a 1st string wide receiver, and, filling a spot on a depth chart. Aiyuk should have had a deal done back in March, not now when teams have already got all their positions 99% set.
Game Day : )
I can’t find any coverage in my area of any of the preseason games, let alone the Bills game.

I can’t find any coverage in my area of any of the preseason games, let alone the Bills game.

Originally Posted by FBSMLUVR
Game Day : ) Originally Posted by lilylivered

so far ????