NFL and Houston Texans Superthread: Are we ready for some football?

It's doable....I actually like the fact we play B-Mo twice in three weeks, get that shit over with LOL.

I love starting off with Manning & the Broncos and playing the NFC East should be interesting...going against RG III in week 8 and the SB champs in week 9 should be fun.

I don't like having the bye week(4) that early though...

I'll say 12-4 but hey, I'm biased Originally Posted by DickEmDown
12 wins sounds about right, I had 11 doing the eye test.

So Luck is going to be the number one pick, congrats, what city is that guy from again?..
My Ravens are playing there in October and I might come down to harass you, lol. Seriously, my plan is to come alone and play for a couple of days but watching the game alone would suck and not in a good way. Anyone else down to watch the game with me? Not as a date, just watch the game. My ad for my time will be placed in the proper venue when the time comes that I decide for sure I'm coming. Right now just looking for a person (male or female) to watch the game with me.
My Ravens are playing there in October and I might come down to harass you, lol. Seriously, my plan is to come alone and play for a couple of days but watching the game alone would suck and not in a good way. Anyone else down to watch the game with me? Not as a date, just watch the game. My ad for my time will be placed in the proper venue when the time comes that I decide for sure I'm coming. Right now just looking for a person (male or female) to watch the game with me. Originally Posted by Cayden Vaughn
How upset will you be when the My Texans kick Your Ravens ass?
Probably not as upset as you were when you last visited Baltimore. Lol
All kidding aside, I just love the game. Of course I would rather win than lose but the experience of going to the game is worth it even if we lose.
  • Satin
  • 04-21-2012, 10:04 AM
Cayden, you sound like a true fan and I like it. I have 4 seats, so if you come, you can surely go with me, so I can make fun of you as we get revenge from that bullshit last game. If that fuck up Jacobi doesn't muff the punt and GIVE your team a touchdown, we easily win that game. (Yeah, I'm still pissed)....

DED, your boys will be lucky to win 9 and NO way you win the division. I would bet you, but of course you still haven't "paid off" your last Texans bet with me...

Come on draft - it looks like they might be looking more for offensive line help than receiver....
We're under the cap finally so that's good...
DED, your boys will be lucky to win 9 and NO way you win the division. I would bet you, but of course you still haven't "paid off" your last Texans bet with me... Originally Posted by Satin
Fucker, if you would stop being so busy in strip clubs when I come home then MAYBE I could hook yo' ass up

Oh yeah, watch yourself around this Satin guy Cayden, he's extremely uh...NICE to women
I'm a fan, but have never been to a game. Not driving sucks, as does not having anyone near me who would go. I haven't been to a football game since the Saints playoff loss to Philly in the early '90's. You may remember that day. When we got out of the car the oilers were up 28-0 on Buffalo.
Yes, I am a true fan. I love my purple birds win or lose. It's just a hell of a lot more fun if we're winning, lol. We lost some players as well so it should be interesting to see how we make out, especially without Grubbs (ugh).
Love that avatar, Cayden, not to mention the showcase. As an added bonus you're a football fan. Wish I could join you, but you would have to drive and The Woodlands is 40-45 minutes away from the stadium. It's times like this that make being in this chair really suck!
Well, I'll be relying on public transportation my self. I'm not overly fond of driving in strange cities so I've decided not to rent a vehicle when I come to town.

I am still looking for a person to go with....I've had a few offers but nothing committed as of yet. I'm a bit of a compulsive planner, can you tell?
  • Satin
  • 04-23-2012, 11:18 PM
Looks like the Saints and their GM are in more hot water. Eavesdropping ? Wow.....
Yep,saints in BIG TROUBLE....BREES should ask for a trade,he has NOT signed his franchise tender...BENSON(OWNER)NEEDS to clean house&pay brees's 90 million over 5 years/w 60guaranteed,to make the fan base happy. Look for the falcons to win that division this year....THREE MORE DAYS FOR THE DRAFT!!! im ready.......
The eavesdropping thing surprises me. First off, they sucked in those two years LOL. And second, that would seem like too much time and effort to steal plays. They played the Colts, and Manning is a guy people would want to steal from, but they lost 55-21 to them in 2004. Fail.
The fake John McClain has been killing it on Twitter lately!
  • Satin
  • 04-25-2012, 01:08 PM
Well now we need a kicker....great.....

Don, you and my homie Mixshowdj need to have a Madden football face-off match. I don't play video games, but you 2 seem to be the experts. I have never seen anyone come close to beating him, he's unstoppable.

You boys can have it at my place. I'll provide the food, drinks....and of course snatch....

Ok, so who are we gonna draft?