Random Thoughts

explain this hobby Twitter. I have legit NEVER used twitter in general.. (whoops) but I’m super interested in this hobby Twitter? Twitter is confusing to me.
explain this hobby Twitter. I have legit NEVER used twitter in general.. (whoops) but I’m super interested in this hobby Twitter? Twitter is confusing to me. Originally Posted by Namaste69
It’s not a special version of Twitter for the hobby or anything like that (though there is something similar to that now, called Switter). You just get a Twitter account with your hobby identity and connect with other hobby people and there you go - hobby Twitter. There are quite a few of us from Arkansas eccie there.
Oh sweet! Thank you SpankyJ I’ll definitely look into that!
Pulling this into the thread where nothing is off topic to respond to it rather than derailing the "Upcharges?" thread it came from as RodnReel has been trying to do.

SpankyJ you've recorded 86 reviews, 3/4 which are with SPARKY G or SPARKY G affiliates. This hardly qualifies you as an oficinado yet you troll the site as if u are the GODFATHER of the Arkansas hobby life when in all actuality you are very much a novice. Originally Posted by RodnReel
Incorrect. I have 58 reviews (not 86 as you claim - simply look slightly left to verify), and none of which are of anyone called "SPARKY G," or who could be affiliates of anyone called "SPARKY G" since there is no provider here by that name. If you're going to insult someone, at least have the courage to refer to them directly.

I'm not sure what an "oficinado" is. Perhaps you mean aficionado, in which case, please find where I have ever claimed to be one.

I'm not interested in the job of GODFATHER. Couldn't take the pay cut. Seems like you might be though, so submit your qualifications and 3 personal references and perhaps you'll win the nomination. You'll likely need to overcome the hurdle of being perceived as a newbie due to your start date and 2 reviews, but I remember you saying you have 20 years experience so that shouldn't be a problem. I mean, I have 38 years myself even though my start date only indicates 2 years and change. Okay, not true but just to illustrate that anyone can say anything here but documented history is the coin of the realm. I may just have those two years and change, but I have a lot of history in them, all of it posting under the same ID.

It's pretty amazing that you been allowed to operate with impunity while showing such wreckless disregard to the guidelines for so long. Originally Posted by RodnReel
I've taken my share of hits for various things. I was even banned once. I just don't post threads to whine about it.

P.S. "Reckless" is the word you were attempting to use. Wreckless isn't really a word but I suppose if it was it would be something about a car or one's driving record.

https://writingexplained.org/wreckle...ess-difference
Back in town and so ready to get some well deserved rest! Anyhoo, hope everyone here has a wonderful weekend filled with lots of joy, good vibes, and playtime!
Annoyed that my thread got locked because someone just couldn't follow the rules. The kind of person who never thinks, just manufactures excrement.
...never thinks, just manufactures excrement. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
I see what you did there!
Back from vacation, ready to kick some ass! The state parks are beautiful this time of year, and very quiet now that school has started back up.
Back from vacation, ready to kick some ass! The state parks are beautiful this time of year, and very quiet now that school has started back up. Originally Posted by JdeHog

Welcome back! Sounds some nice, relaxing recharge time.
Randomly thinking

My milking table was one of the best investments into my business.
I found that not only do I enjoy the activities on it but i love the intensity of the reward going everywhere. Still have one more room available to furnish to a particular taste just not sure what I should invest in next. I’d love to put an adult swing In the tree in the back yard
Welcome back! Sounds some nice, relaxing recharge time. Originally Posted by SpankyJ
Thanks! It was very relaxing, got to hike on some nice trails and even do a little fishing.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-19-2018, 07:13 PM
I discovered a new term today, "self-referential".
It fits so well within many of the asinine, idiotic, mindless, question threads posted in these forums, expecting intelligent replies.
Relax... all is normal
I discovered a new term today, "self-referential".
It fits so well within many of the asinine, idiotic, mindless, question threads posted in these forums, expecting intelligent replies.
Relax... all is normal Originally Posted by NTJME

Probably a good thing the thread poster(s) aren't seeking your approval, then. Also, I advise getting a better dictionary, since that isn't anything remotely close to what "self-referential" actually means.
  • MrGiz
  • 08-19-2018, 08:06 PM
Expand your boundaries... it has many synonyms.
You’re an asinine gift that keeps on giving.
PLEASE keep up your good work!

BTW... all I’ve said is nothing but a random thought.