Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

I have better spelling and grammar than he does

How else is someone going to keep themselves relevant? Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I'm still waiting for you to tell me why kitty was banned since you think you know everything
I'm still waiting for you to tell me why kitty was banned since you think you know everything Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Out of respect for Kitty I will not be answering this question.

Kitty said her business is not everyone else's business.
Out of respect for Kitty I will not be answering this question.

Kitty said her business is not everyone else's business. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
You didn't have no problem making a thread with assumptions as to why she was banned which wasn't the reason...

You're not as smart as you think...
You didn't have no problem making a thread with assumptions as to why she was banned which wasn't the reason...

You're not as smart as you think... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Neither are you.

By the way, you have a double negative in your first sentence. You didn't have no problem is incorrect. That should be you didn't have a problem.

What was it you were saying about better spelling and grammar? Lol, please, back to the books, hunni.
What was it you were saying about better spelling and grammar? Lol, please, back to the books, hunni. . Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Wasn't it Kitty's WK, SteveOTX, who was talking about better spelling and grammar?

(The 'Under' wagers win again.)
Wasn't it Kitty's WK, SteveOTX, who was talking about better spelling and grammar?

(The 'Under' wagers win again.)
Originally Posted by chicagoboy
Nope, that post refers to something and someone else.

Dorthy had been talking for awhile how she is educated.
Neither are you.

By the way, you have a double negative in your first sentence. You didn't have no problem is incorrect. That should be you didn't have a problem.

What was it you were saying about better spelling and grammar? Lol, please, back to the books, hunni.
. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
See how you care you don't have to lie to kick it...

Ive never said nothing about spelling or grammar so you have me confused...
Nope, that post refers to something and someone else. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
I already knew that when I posted.

Dorthy had been talking for awhile how she is educated. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Lincks, please.
See how you care you don't have to lie to kick it... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
I don't lie. I'm nothing like you. So quit making stuff up.

Lincks, please. Originally Posted by chicagoboy
http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=515
There's one for example, there's plenty more, she even claims to have a college degree at one point.

http://www.eccie.net/showpost.php?p=...&postcount=515
There's one for example, there's plenty more, she even claims to have a college degree at one point.

Originally Posted by KittyLamour
I wonder how she is going to get paid for 12 hours while laying in bed doing nothing.
I wonder how she is going to get paid for 12 hours while laying in bed doing nothing. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
That's not the topic & that's irrelevant to this discussion..

If you're thinking about things like that then Im obviously doing something right..
I wonder how she is going to get paid for 12 hours while laying in bed doing nothing. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
We already know you're pretty good at that, V!. Laying there like a dead fish.......
The topic is Dorky Monroe, stick to the subject, please. People could care even less about dead fish fucks, I'd rather hear about Dorky's fine edumacation she got.
The topic is Dorky Monroe, stick to the subject, please. People could care even less about dead fish fucks, I'd rather hear about Dorky's fine edumacation she got. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
That's not the topic
That's not the topic Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Silence young man