Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Again...

Generally speaking, let's say you are posting on a thread in a heated discussion which goes off topic, and a moderator issues a warning to 3 or 4 specific members of the discussion. Furthermore, three people who were warned (including yourself) post further off topic after the warning. If it was known that you were issued points, and the other two were not, how would you feel about that? Add to that, the moderator had no qualms informing the public that he was the one to issue your points, when it is part of their duty to keep that information private.
Again...

Generally speaking, let's say you are posting on a thread in a heated discussion which goes off topic, and a moderator issues a warning to 3 or 4 specific members of the discussion. Furthermore, three people who were warned (including yourself) post further off topic after the warning. If it was known that you were issued points, and the other two were not, how would you feel about that? Add to that, the moderator had no qualms informing the public that he was the one to issue your points, when it is part of their duty to keep that information private. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Generally speaking, you've posted this before. There's a reason why this thread constantly goes off topic. No one gives a shit anymore, except a few WKs and people egging on keyboard battles. Yes, it might have not been fair — but it happened —*get over it. Let's move forward with this insight and put this to rest finally. Unless of course you have something new and noteworthy to add to the topic. Thanks for bringing it to our attention. You might as well start a Dorthy vs. Kitty vs. Sassy thread (throw Steve in there too). I'm pretty sure that's what people are more interested in. This thread is TIRED.
I walk away from this thread and only return when it's off topic. If others would leave it alone, so would I. Bi am infinitely uninterested in this thread becoming a battleground. Others who take it off topic are free to start a new thread
  • L.A.
  • 08-01-2016, 10:27 PM
Again...

Generally speaking, let's say you are posting on a thread in a heated discussion which goes off topic, and a moderator issues a warning to 3 or 4 specific members of the discussion. Furthermore, three people who were warned (including yourself) post further off topic after the warning. If it was known that you were issued points, and the other two were not, how would you feel about that? Add to that, the moderator had no qualms informing the public that he was the one to issue your points, when it is part of their duty to keep that information private. Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Dang I got a case of deja vu
Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Thats exactly what I think every time I see you and your stooge bumping this thread up by posting the same exact stuff over and over again.
Thats exactly what I think every time I see you and your stooge bumping this thread up by posting the same exact stuff over and over again. Originally Posted by SteveOTX
Because yall can't grasp the statement of sticking to the topic...
Jede dieser Huren stellen ihre Makel noch? Zuerst (1), es zu tun gewinnt die Debatte so können wir diese Scheiße zu beenden
[Any of these whores post their taint yet? First (1st) to do it wins the debate so we can end this shit]
We already know you're pretty good at that, V!. Laying there like a dead fish....... Originally Posted by mrredcat43
Like you would actually know that

Because yall can't grasp the statement of sticking to the topic... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
Maybe they think the topic is boring
Because yall can't grasp the statement of sticking to the topic... Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
You never stay on topic. Especially when it's regarding your nipples searching for answers all over the world. Or the bumps running away from your vaginal area.

The topic is YOU. So anyone talking about you is ON TOPIC.

The mod was right for pointing you. You got a dose of your own medicine. You rtm every post when someone's arguing with you. Crawl in a hole young man.
  • skyn
  • 08-02-2016, 02:52 PM
Yikes, why would anyone post that of themselves?
Really bad boob job aside, that vag is redder than a baboon's ass.

The points shouldn't have been unexpected, should have had the foresight to walk away from the thread til things cooled down.

Only one person to blame for the banning.

The points shouldn't have been unexpected, should have had the foresight to walk away from the thread til things cooled down.

Only one person to blame for the banning. Originally Posted by skyn
Dorothy doesn't like a whore that can shame her lol. So the ones that can't she trolls. She needs to be banned again lol
I just choked on my candy roflmao I'm sorry

Only one person to blame for the banning. Originally Posted by skyn
Dorothy doesn't like a whore that can shame her lol. So the ones that can't she trolls. She needs to be banned again lol
Wrong: the topic is not Dorthy_Monroe and everything about her or what you think about her.

This is about points given to her by NYr back in April. She was the only one pointed for a violation committed by several members who were also warned.

Pics of her, of you, or whatever you choose to nitpic at for your agenda have no place here where me and others are striving to have a mature discussion.