Random Thoughts

Expand your boundaries... it has many synonyms.
You’re an asinine gift that keeps on giving.
PLEASE keep up your good work! Originally Posted by NTJME

Thanks, I will! Knowing you enjoy it so much makes it even more worthwhile.
Here's a Random Thought . . .
Refresher Course on our Forum Guidelines
To all,

I wanted to take a moment to call to attention a few of the site's guidelines to be sure everyone understands and is on the same page with what is expected and what will be enforced.

The following is not permitted on the site:

Insulting Others
Targeting other members for attacks
Harassing other members, groups of members, class of members, etc
Disrespecting other members on the site
General rudeness toward other members on the site

These have always been part of the vision for this site, although I'm not so sure it's been enforced consistently mainly due to the site growing so large in size over the years.

The moderators have recently been given a directive from Site Admins to enforce these particular guidelines strongly and consistently across the board, anywhere it may exist. The key word is ANYWHERE. Any forum, public or private. If someone insults you to your face or behind your back they have still insulted you and that is that.

Also, a special call-out for those who may have participated in such behavior prior to the day this notice goes live: You can consider this an early Christmas present for you. You are being given a golden opportunity to stop insulting, targeting, or harassing other members and participate in harmony with the diverse folks that make up this community.
Should anyone not take this notice seriously and continue to display behaviors that have been prohibited on this site since Day 1, I'm afraid you won't be able to get by for very long flying under the radar without consequence or reprimand.

We have always intended this site to be a place everyone can come and participate, any gender, all walks of life, to seek and receive information pertaining to their search for fun and successful encounters. Staff wishes to issue an apology that the rapid growth of the site seemed to throw us off in some areas from keeping this aspect of the vision alive. Corrections and adjustments are being made, and it should be pretty noticeable in the days and weeks to come.

Thanks everyone! Have a great day!

St. C
Just when it was getting entertaining. I hate party poopers, LOL.
Random Thoughts and Tasks to Complete.

Make sure you have your shit together!!

The first week of July I lost my dad after a 10 year battle with Dementia. A long drawn out period of slowly slipping away a little at a time. Thankfully he never realized what was going on in the last few years. This morning, a brother. A massive stroke at 1:30AM Sunday morning, no warning, no time to prepare. Makes me think about some of the loose ends I have or sometimes leave cause I値l get it done tomorrow not only in RW but hobby related too. Leaving browsers open, not clearing out cell numbers, letting someone have passwords to my phone. I am normally over the top on personal safety but have slipped some lately. Time for me to change folks. Prepare myself as if I知 not ever going home. Thanks for the ear, not like I can discuss it with anybody else.

The first week of July I lost my dad after a 10 year battle with Dementia. A long drawn out period of slowly slipping away a little at a time. Thankfully he never realized what was going on in the last few years. This morning, a brother. A massive stroke at 1:30AM Sunday morning, no warning, no time to prepare. Makes me think about some of the loose ends I have or sometimes leave cause I値l get it done tomorrow not only in RW but hobby related too. Leaving browsers open, not clearing out cell numbers, letting someone have passwords to my phone. I am normally over the top on personal safety but have slipped some lately. Time for me to change folks. Prepare myself as if I知 not ever going home. Thanks for the ear, not like I can discuss it with anybody else. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1

I'm very sorry to hear of your losses. My sincere condolences.

Good thinking on the rest of it. Definitely food for thought.

The first week of July I lost my dad after a 10 year battle with Dementia. A long drawn out period of slowly slipping away a little at a time. Thankfully he never realized what was going on in the last few years. This morning, a brother. A massive stroke at 1:30AM Sunday morning, no warning, no time to prepare. Makes me think about some of the loose ends I have or sometimes leave cause I値l get it done tomorrow not only in RW but hobby related too. Leaving browsers open, not clearing out cell numbers, letting someone have passwords to my phone. I am normally over the top on personal safety but have slipped some lately. Time for me to change folks. Prepare myself as if I知 not ever going home. Thanks for the ear, not like I can discuss it with anybody else. Originally Posted by niteswimmer1
Sorry to hear of you and your families sufferings.
Sending you much peace, love, and happiness
*Now don't forget to clear your browser*

That sucks, man. Sorry for your loss.
Thanks all
‪I知 so grateful to have my daughter staying with Mr. Ed while I知 gone on tour. She sends me daily updates so I won稚 miss him as much. Lol‬

‪And she brought a little friend for him to play with, too!
Attached Images File Type: jpeg 28EE30A5-D8C8-4266-BED4-AC728AE13B21.jpeg (941.1 KB, 391 views)
Sorry for your loss, niteswimmer.

Sure wish Arkansas would get with the times of the other states and legalize sports betting. Especially seeing how football season is right around the corner.
Dear ingrown hairs,

Thank you for reminding me of the importance of changing my razor out regularly. Also, fuck you.

Love,
Me
I miss the old days when lots of providers posted, although a few still do. Even when it was contentious you got a feel for everyone’s personality. That often lead to a good fit when deciding whom to call.
I'm officially down a pant size and possibly have to buy new bras now too since I lost back fat. Basically, I'm getting smaller by the day and people are noticing. I may finally be classified as a spinner haha

Now to ruin it all with sushi
I miss the old days when lots of providers posted, although a few still do. Even when it was contentious you got a feel for everyone痴 personality. That often lead to a good fit when deciding whom to call. Originally Posted by Rockydoc
I miss the old days when people actually called but hey we can't all get what we want.