a music thread for a break. post away.

OP: Do politics and sex go together they surely do in Washington, the WHOLE bunch there is actively, knowingly and purposely screwing the American public.

I am an independent and a conservative. I really disagree with your dissertation that conservatives are racists-that is just stupid political speak. That said I do believe that there is racism on both sides of the "Isle" in DC. I am a man that does not see color, I am also a man who tries not to judge people because that is Always an opinion and seldom has anything to do with the facts.

I am sorry to say that (IMO ) if you are pulling for 1 party or the other you are either mis-informed or delusional - they are both running this country into the ground. My point is easily illustrated by the fact that they both decided to up the National Debt without even asking for budget cuts. If anyone out there thinks for a nanosecond that we can keep that up --you need to think again!

OK I know that will not change anything but I hope that the OP tries to think before putting such dribble out in the future. I remember a sign in my first Boss's office it said: "BE SURE BRAIN IS ENGAGED BEFORE PUTTING MOUTH IN GEAR"

Now my theme song for Eccie: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQmmM_qwG4k AND YES I AM AN OLD FART Originally Posted by loveitdou

Thanks for the review... HUH?

Loved rotten Alabama.

Here are some classics.

First heard her on a radio station when in Manchester in mid 1970's. Bowled me over.

[I can't work out how to make the proper links to youtube...aha ... you put just the id keyword between the youtube tags]

Loved rotten Alabama.

Here are some classics.

First heard her on a radio station when in Manchester in mid 1970's. Bowled me over.

[I can't work out how to make the proper links to youtube...aha ... you put just the id keyword between the youtube tags] Originally Posted by essence
Good stuff I haven't heard in 30 years... Thanks stranger, Welcome back!
Koko Taylor, Awesome!

Hot! And damn, these girls are good.

Marc Leclair - 33e Jour & 64e Jour

Boards of Canada - Aquarius [Version 3]

awesome ...nice find bojulay

Originally Posted by bojulay
Wendy James was head to toes hot.

MOds..please delete this post