YummyMarie: a place for her random ideas, thoughts, and musings

I just had the most bizarre dream last night. Feel free to add your own whacky nocturnal visions...

I was in a cafeteria line. The main courses were $20 each and sides were $10 each: Not that that is important, but DAMN, I spent like $60 on cafeteria food. When I checked out, they poured all the food into my purse/clutch-which I stuff into the pocket of my blue jeans- and sent me on my way.

That's not the bizarre part. While I was in line, the wife of a client couple (some make believe couple I was catering to) grabs a peeled cold boiled egg and puts it up my twat, and vigorously rubs me on the outside. Why this was a turn on, I have no idea, but it was. Oh yeah, I was wearing a skirt and had my food tray in my hand.

Ummm...thats all I remember, LOL.

Who's next?
Marie that was because I wanted to put a remote controlled vibrating egg in your hoochie at a party. That egg can be turned on and off at random and the look on your face is priceless when I hit the button.
Ummm...when is the next big party?!
Sent you a PM
Yummy needs a nap...
sup sup.
Let's see that taint.
So does dream taint lead to fantasy taint which leads to real taint?
I just had the most bizarre dream last night. Feel free to add your own whacky nocturnal visions...

I was in a cafeteria line. The main courses were $20 each and sides were $10 each: Not that that is important, but DAMN, I spent like $60 on cafeteria food. When I checked out, they poured all the food into my purse/clutch-which I stuff into the pocket of my blue jeans- and sent me on my way.

That's not the bizarre part. While I was in line, the wife of a client couple (some make believe couple I was catering to) grabs a peeled cold boiled egg and puts it up my twat, and vigorously rubs me on the outside. Why this was a turn on, I have no idea, but it was. Oh yeah, I was wearing a skirt and had my food tray in my hand.

Ummm...thats all I remember, LOL.

Who's next? Originally Posted by YummyMarie
Now that makes baby bird hungry!
Now that makes baby bird hungry! Originally Posted by dleehou
Hahahahahaha....

#YouHadToBeThere
#SELFIE
#SELFIE Originally Posted by YummyMarie
There's that smile...that makes ME smile...
I'm about to hang with one of (if not THE) sexiest REDHEADS on any SHMB!....swooning!
OMG...SHE just kissed ME!

*Pinch me!*