For those who need proof of election fraud....

Summary - TLDR - no evidence of fraud found just lots of whining.

Got it. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Exactly. Every claim of voter fraud in the 2020 election made thus far has been explained. The "forensic" audit will come up with nothing tangible, just some more "what ifs".

The reason the audit is taking months longer than anticipated is because the Ninja Turtle auditors have found NOTHING. So they continue to search. Without knowing what they are looking for.
... but they are being slow-pilled into an awakening. .... Originally Posted by bambino
self-medicated ...

The same crowd claiming "no fraud" is also claiming ....

... Covid19 came from bat shit!

... and "global warming" is because of "humans"!

Their standard response: Where is "the evidence"?

The Democrats have stolen elections for decades. They are professonals at it. And now all of a sudden the have found "Jesus" and are no longer sinners. When one buries "the evidence" of crime and hides it from investigators, that is not proof of no crime. Secreting the evidence is a crime. An old friend of mine coined the phrase: "The infection will out!" Boils erupt. Just because the puss hasn't surfaced doesn't mean there is no puss.

It took over 50 years for the disclosure of the lie perpetrated upon the U.S. people by a Democratic President to further expand the fighting in the Vietnam War. Congress voted on the resolution: "Gulf of Tonkin Resolution" ... based upon the fabricated event. Many people died and others came home physically and mentally disabled. A Democrat.

Most if not all on this board will not be around. But it will surface. It took YEARS for the Chicago Fraud to be disclosed in the JFK vs. Nixon election. The 2020 fraud will also surface. Just like many old crimes. The response will be criticism for dredging up "history"! The current Democrats and AntiTrumpers have shown a character flaw in the past 5 plus years: They accuse others of doing that which they have done or that which they plan on doing!
More trump derangement syndrome...

He lost. Move on.
More trump derangement syndrome...

He lost. Move on. Originally Posted by pfunkdenver
No, he won. And moving on to better days than living under the Cabal that is running things. You can thank the patriots later.
Exactly. Every claim of voter fraud in the 2020 election made thus far has been explained. The "forensic" audit will come up with nothing tangible, just some more "what ifs".

The reason the audit is taking months longer than anticipated is because the Ninja Turtle auditors have found NOTHING. So they continue to search. Without knowing what they are looking for. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
74,000 mail in ballots that were counted in Maricpoa do not have the required matching document showing the ballot was mailed. There are two documents... EV32 is created when the ballot is mailed, EV33 is created when the ballot is received. 74,000 ballots essentially have no evidence of having ever been sent. That alone shows that illegal and likely fraudulent ballots were counted in an election that had a margin of ~11K.

If true, that sound pretty tangible to me. And if true, you'd think Democrats would want to know too. Or is power more important than legitimacy?
74,000 mail in ballots that were counted in Maricpoa do not have the required matching document showing the ballot was mailed. There are two documents... EV32 is created when the ballot is mailed, EV33 is created when the ballot is received. 74,000 ballots essentially have no evidence of having ever been sent. That alone shows that illegal and likely fraudulent ballots were counted in an election that had a margin of ~11K.

If true, that sound pretty tangible to me. And if true, you'd think Democrats would want to know too. Or is power more important than legitimacy? Originally Posted by texassapper
Bullshit

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...fraud-claim-f/
I’m so thankful I’m not a Democrat voter right now.

Imagine the rollercoaster they are about to ride.

DJT is never wrong, and deep down their gut has to tell them this audit thing is not going away.

They don’t even realize it, but they are being slow-pilled into an awakening.

There’s no turning back now, the fraud was committed, the diamonds must be returned.

And they have no one to be mad at but their own elected officials who have lied to them and brainwashed them into believing it was a “Big Lie”.

Be gracious to them as their eyes begin to open. At one point in time,
we too were asleep. ���� Originally Posted by bambino

"were asleep"?

You've been asleep for 4.5 years.

At this point, you are now in what we call a coma.
Still no evidence of significant voter fraud. I would say pull the plug and donate your organs. I'm sure Trumpys would accept them.
Georgia sent out 7 million mail in ballots. They only have 5.6 million registered voters!!! Say what?????

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...stered-voters/ Originally Posted by bambino
Wrong again.
That was for the primary. Plus there are 6.9 million active voters.

https://www.wabe.org/georgia-sent-ou...-happen-again/

Still no evidence.
The conspiracy theorist don’t believe in facts. They just want to hear more crazy shit. No matter how many times it’s disproven, they’ll just run back to Parlor so the lie can be reinforced.
The conspiracy theorist don’t believe in facts. They just want to hear more crazy shit. No matter how many times it’s disproven, they’ll just run back to Parlor so the lie can be reinforced. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
Parlors been gone for months. You’re really in the know!
Parlors been gone for months. You’re really in the know! Originally Posted by bambino
Bullshit, manure. Same thing.

Parlor, Telegram, bullshit, manure.

All the same.

Twitter had the balls to stop Trump's constant bullshit.

Moot point. No time for any of them. Unlike you, I still have a job.

All the same.

Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
munchie cracks me up.

All the same.

You’re right for once. I don’t have a “job”. I own a business. I do create “jobs”. But I look for people who want a career.

All the same.

And Fox News kicked him off the show. lol. Those are his boys.
Wrong again.
That was for the primary. Plus there are 6.9 million active voters.

https://www.wabe.org/georgia-sent-ou...-happen-again/

Still no evidence.
How many were legitimate Munchy?

https://apnews.com/article/ga-state-...eff3d00d391006