Dorthy_Monroe's last points issued: an objective assessment.

Wrong: the topic is not Dorthy_Monroe and everything about her or what you think about her.

This is about points given to her by NYr back in April. She was the only one pointed for a violation committed by several members who were also warned.

Pics of her, of you, or whatever you choose to nitpic at for your agenda have no place here where me and others are striving to have a mature discussion. Originally Posted by YummyMarie

Mature these nuts in your mouth. Stop talking young man. The fucking thread has her name in the title.
Mature these nuts in your mouth.. Originally Posted by SashaSedusax
HA! Jokes on you Sasha, Yummie may "like" nuts in her mouth!
  • L.A.
  • 08-02-2016, 04:31 PM
Sasha is ruthless. I would not want to get on her bad side.

I've skimmed thru 99 pages of this and if I'm not mistaken I think the post has something to do with points given unfairly but I'm not sure.
SashaFierce she is!
I think the post has something to do with points given unfairly... Originally Posted by L.A.
Bingo!

So no one has answered my latest question:

Generally speaking, let's say you are posting on a thread in a heated discussion which goes off topic, and a moderator issues a warning to 3 or 4 specific members of the discussion. Furthermore, three people who were warned (including yourself) post further off topic after the warning. If it was known that you were issued points, and the other two were not, how would you feel about that? Add to that, the moderator had no qualms informing the public that he was the one to issue your points, when it is part of their duty to keep that information private.
  • skyn
  • 08-02-2016, 05:59 PM
Here's the thing, the mod felt DM crossed the line of not staying on topic after being warned, he may not have thought the others did.
That's his opinion, and he is the mod.
You don't think that is so, but nobody cares because you are not a mod.
Simple solution would have been for her to leave the thread, she chose staying and the ban.

How I would feel if it happened to me?
It wouldn't because I would have left!
STFU already. Jesus fucking Christ woman. Back in April....back in fucking April. It's god damn August. That hoe served her ban. It's done. Over. Generally fucking speaking. STFU. It's fucking patethic.

Dorthy can say whatever the fuck she wants (except now cause she's fucking scared of points, even though bitch don't need ECCIE. Yeah right. Awfully head shy though) and you have no qualms whatsoever. Let it fucking rest. Take your lame ass pity party to Houston.NOBODY HERE FUCKING CARES...generally speaking of course. It's embarrassing.
I'm not embarrassed. I asked a question. I'm perfectly calm staying on topic. Thanks
I'm not embarrassed. I asked a question. I'm perfectly calm staying on topic. Thanks Originally Posted by YummyMarie
But you should be...if you were my friend I'd be like "thanx boo for having my back, but it's cool now. I've moved on. Appreciate it though. Good looking out". On to the next...
#dwellcity
Sasha is ruthless. I would not want to get on her bad side. Originally Posted by L.A.

Yeah, she is an angry tranny,
Here's the thing, the mod felt DM crossed the line of not staying on topic after being warned, he may not have thought the others did.
That's his opinion, and he is the mod.
You don't think that is so, but nobody cares because you are not a mod.
Simple solution would have been for her to leave the thread, she chose staying and the ban.

How I would feel if it happened to me?
It wouldn't because I would have left! Originally Posted by skyn
Thank you for your honest feedback. I am a different person than DM. I would have done things differently as well, but that's me.

I have zero points, and have not earned points in over three years now. However, I do think it best for the guidelines to be applied fairly and consistently regardless of the handle that posts the offending texts.

I can't be all over the board, and admittedly, I pay attention to what interests me. DM is a friend, so yes, I take interest in her posts. I saw something happen in this instance that I felt needed questioning, not only for DM but for the board as a whole. Yes, at times I am quite an idealist.

A broken record is annoying, even to my own ears. The squeaky wheel gets the oil...cliche cliche cliche...etc. however, like I said above, I am not embarrassed.

Despite the backs and forth and off topic temptations, I am here staying the course. It is that important to me: It is my hope that no matter who the poster is, that the guidelines be applied evenly; that is all.

The target audience was reached a long time ago. Like I said, I am done when others are done and only return to keep it on track.

P.S. Katrina. Why would I or should I be embarrassed? If I had a tail it would be wagging and down for the cause...and definitely NOT between my legs...lol...but thanks for your concern. No, really, thank you.
Getting pissed that a mod issues someone points over a gray area guideline, and not others...the second highest peak in the Lunacy Mountain chain...
Who's pissed?

I'm making sammiches
I didn't say anyone was pissed...it's a public service announcement...for dumbass whores and tricks alike...
Yeah, she is an angry tranny, Originally Posted by pyramider
As your father taught me best.