Just a ? for providers?

This may be a little trivia...but do u ladies covet some of the Hobbyist on here?

We gents have TDL.....and seeing how some of you ladies like sex as much as we do....do you providers have a Hobbyist TDL?

Thx
Hurley
More like a NTDL.

Edit: Although there is one Houston fucktard that might make my TDL if I ever get down that way!
I have a few. But ya mostly NTDL.
Originally Posted by Thatdude
You know that was wrong! LOL

Sure the gents intrigue us. I ain't shy, so if a gent seems a good fit, I like to make it happen. But, not on the board as often as I once was, so probably have missed an opportunity or three. Seems like some guys like being chased, and I kinda like the guy to do that. I'm a great ego stroker, but ya got to want it from me.

Lurkers of the board are some of my fav, so hard to get them on a list unless they make first contact. I do have a NTDL that probably is kinda long. I'm kinda picky about the type of gent I will see. Not just for me, but for him too. It's a lot of money to risk and not make a connection. Acting... ain't my thing.

Otherwise, what TD said.....I kid! sorta LOL
I've got a few on my TDL..but they already know who they are.

The NTDL…WIHDL (Wish I Hadn't Done List) is long, far, deep and wide.
Don't we all have at least one someone on our TDL?
If Kevin James has an eccie account, please come out if hiding. That is my TDL.
Xx
I have many on my TDL...LOL..
No shame in my game!
Many gents have caught my attention on here.. Hurley you and the girl in your avatar being one of them

Thatdude you know you had been on my TDL, now you are my my TDL+ 2
Thatdude's avatar here I come!!!LOL
It's one thing to get an apt.. there are more than enough people here to make one good go around, but it is another thing to get that repeat visit!

As far as my Not TDL.. There are not that many people on there.. and really have to offend me in some way or be a danger to make that list.
Originally Posted by Thatdude

Hahaha! I'm sure they have repeat clients that they enjoy seeing, but not a hobbyist they have never seen before. (unless maybe they met in chat). I'd be surprised if Provider A and telling Provider B "you need to see this guy...he was AMAZING"

I'd imagine anyone with deep pockets and isn't an A-hole would be on any providers TDL. Anything else would be a bonus.

Edit--Then I read Melanie's post so I stand corrected!!!!
I've got a few on my TDL..but they already know who they are.

The NTDL…WIHDL (Wish I Hadn't Done List) is long, far, deep and wide. Originally Posted by Reese Foster

Must be a very special list
Haahahahaaaaa...I'm sure the ladies talk...just like we dudes. And I'm sure that's a factor.
Must be a very special list Originally Posted by EastDago

Special for sure.

Then there is that TDAL ….

The other lists aren't really THAT long… I was joking.
More like a NTDL.

Edit: Although there is one Houston fucktard that might make my TDL if I ever get down that way! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
I know I'm not on it (the NTDL) so I'm not worried....you and I are like best buddies!!!
I have a tdl it's semi lengthy but they don't know who they are. .. it's like a secret Conquest I play. ... Once I have captured them I mark them off..... it's a fun game I like to play. ...