Date: 01/21/22
Name: Aida
Phone: (512) 645-0194
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
City: Cedar Park
State: Texas
Address: 2100CypressCreekCedar ParkTX
Activities: Erotic Massage, CBJ, CFS, MP, DATY, breast worship, licking, touching, fun!
Hair Length and Color: Black Shoulder length
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Young, energetic, cute, nice B boobs, eraser nipples, tasty snatch, nice ass, great addictive personality.
Recommendation: Yes
Bro, is this for real? Hmm.. I went to this place and it was trash. And the prices were absurd. I got up from the table in 2minutes and got a refund for the $75 massage. In all fairness it was in Dec that I visited. Maybe something changed? How much was it ?

edit: learning to spell
It's true. They have new mgmt and have remodeled.
Copy that. Thanks, AH
I paid the massage fee and left a 1.6 tip.
Almost forgot, I left my DNA there too!
I leave my DNA everywhere sometimes I get lucky enough to splat my baby batter on their body parts too if they let me
Good times!
Sounds like I need to make a trip out to cedar park!
I agree! Very sexy girl! My first impulse was I didn’t want to review her, but she said no guests were coming over and I felt sorry about that . Get it while you can, it won’t last!
I won’t go into cedar park
Cruz on into Cedar Park, get a great massage and go to Whitestone Brewrey for some tasty tacos and micro brews. Did that again yesterday, maybe today too!
I won’t go into cedar park Originally Posted by Latin_ATX

These emassage reviews are VERY good, but very scary. Unusual for Cedar Park, wondering if LEO is paying attention Very tempting though...lol
These emassage reviews are VERY good, but very scary. Unusual for Cedar Park, wondering if LEO is paying attention Very tempting though...lol Originally Posted by herbieh
Very tempting! The 3 reviews are from New members with these being their only reviews. Not saying they're fake, but it does make you wonder. But now seeing AnimalHouse and dillyx2 give positive recommendations I'm starting to think I may risk it.