A question just for the ladies!

I got to thinking last night, what if the ladies wrote reviews on us gentlemen without male ROS access (pretty sure they talk in the PR about the bad apples)? I’m sure this has been asked before so hopefully I am asking a more in depth question.
Since you ladies, I would assume, seldom know exactly what to expect (P411 does allow gentlemen to post a few pictures (if desired) in their profiles that are hidden from everyone except providers with the proper sign in from the gentlemen), on average are we:

· Older or Younger
· Fit, Fat or somewhere in between
· Looks: Poor/Average/ Good
· Personality: Poor/Average/Good
· Hygiene: Good or Bad
· Overall appearance
· How many are turned away due to: something you heard or a post about them, a rude or inappropriate e-mail/PM/first contact, or physical appearance
· See all or only one race
· Have you turned a gentleman away at the door or before a session has begun, why
· Do we show up on time
· Cancel appointments
· Shy or Confident
· Size: Small/Average/Large
· Are we as good as we think we are/perform well
· Negotiate/don’t Negotiate
· Tip/No Tip
· If you were to write a review what would the “Yes to No” ratio

I’m sure that there could be several more questions that I’ve missed, so add whatever or skip whatever. In short, are we good guys or assholes?
Attached Images File Type: jpg C5.JPG (14.3 KB, 280 views)

· Older or Younger Already covered when I do reference replies
· Fit, Fat or somewhere in between As long as they can keep from dying during our time... lol !!
· Looks: Poor/Average/ Good Looks differ from lady to lady. What i find average or good, another could find poor.
· Personality: Poor/Average/Good Covered in reference checks
· Hygiene: Good or Bad DEF COVERED IN REFERENCE CHECKS
· Overall appearance
· How many are turned away due to: something you heard or a post about them, a rude or inappropriate e-mail/PM/first contact, or physical appearance
UNLESS ITS AN ALERT.. I DONT LISTEN MUCH TO RUMOR. USUALLY ITS SOME JEALOUS BIMBO WHO IS TRYING TO STAKE CLAIM TO THE GUY OR ITS A GIRL WHO HAS BEGGED AND BEGGED AND NEVER GETS THE GUY TO BOOK WITH HER. Or they simply didnt pass my screenings.
· See all or only one race
· Have you turned a gentleman away at the door or before a session has begun, why God I should had.. but thats just one! Word of mouth worked great tho!
· Do we show up on time
· Cancel appointments
· Shy or Confident
· Size: Small/Average/Large Who cares as long as it works!
· Are we as good as we think we are/perform well That could be due to the ladies skills or lack of...
· Negotiate/don’t Negotiate would be no point of a review.. i wont see someone who is a cheap haggler
· Tip/No Tip Some girls dont deserve them...
· If you did write a review what would the “Yes to No” ratio I only have 2 that I would had done a NO if reviewed...

I’m sure that there could be several more questions that I’ve missed, so add whatever or skip whatever. In short, are we good guys or assholes? Originally Posted by sinep1
I think it would create drama. Some girls find out their regulars see new girls at time and then they get their ruffled panties in a wad... and have their WK create unnecessary drama for the other girl as well as the guy.
Oh Hell No. This thread inquirey has come up about once a year and most everyone agrees that it would cause major drama issues. This is a board for Hobbiests to critique Providers and inform Hobbiests. Secondly it helps Providers in their trade.

If Providers are to give reviews, then they need to pay the Hobbiests for their time.
Not suggesting it just wondering what they might say!
They would probably wait and see what their review from the hobbiest would say... and then alter theirs. Meaning... the guys wouldnt write a bad review because then the lady would write a worse one.. kind of like the he said she said BS alerts.
Not suggesting it just wondering what they might say! Originally Posted by sinep1
Treating me with a little respect is what really counts, as far as I'm concerned. Everything else takes a back seat. I do prefer height/weight proportionate men who are clean shaven. But nothing wrong with a trimmed mustache or beard. I really think it helps if the guy sends a headshot to the girl they are planning to see. Personally, I give a much better session when I am fairly physically attracted. A guy standing about 5'7" and weighing about 300 pounds would turn me off. It's still just my preference though.

Also, I prefer not to see men that have problem with (well, this is a public board), so I'll say ED problems. I know men get nervous sometimes and it's bound to happen. But I don't see why the girls is to blame when her client can't get it up, after long, drawn out blow jobs, combined with long, drawn out hand jobs, combined with "whew...I need a refund" now!

Just my two cents.
I got to thinking last night, what if the ladies wrote reviews on us gentlemen without male ROS access (pretty sure they talk in the PR about the bad apples)? I’m sure this has been asked before so hopefully I am asking a more in depth question.
Since you ladies, I would assume, seldom know exactly what to expect (P411 does allow gentlemen to post a few pictures (if desired) in their profiles that are hidden from everyone except providers with the proper sign in from the gentlemen), on average are we:

· Older or Younger That doesn't matter
· Fit, Fat or somewhere in betweenThat doesn't matter
· Looks: Poor/Average/ Good That doesn't matter
· Personality: Poor/Average/Good At least average to Excellent. I have met some characters!
· Hygiene: Good or Bad I've had no hygiene related issues to date that I haven't successfully counteracted, and without mood disruption I must say.
· Overall appearance That doesn't matter
· How many are turned away due to: something you heard or a post about them, a rude or inappropriate e-mail/PM/first contact, or physical appearance OMG, since first contact is the most important, most don't make it past that point. If they do, and further communications go well, they are never turned away at the door. I don't meet many 'board personalities', but what I have learned is that they can't be judged by it. Review history, post count, and opinions can be highly misleading.
· See all or only one race Most of my friends like ladies of ALL races despite their review history and board personas
· Have you turned a gentleman away at the door or before a session has begun, why Never had to.
· Do we show up on time Most of the time, yes.
· Cancel appointments I don't get many cancellations without reschedules.
· Shy or Confident Once our eyes meet and hugs exchanged, all shyness goes out the window. I usually get the very confident part of my friends.
· Size: Small/Average/Large That doesn't matter
· Are we as good as we think we are/perform well Most of the time, yes.
· Negotiate/don’t Negotiate They know better...
· Tip/No Tip That doesn't matter
· If you were to write a review what would the “Yes to No” ratio I would have a 100% yes count. I don't meet people I don't like.That's if I'd write a review at all.

I’m sure that there could be several more questions that I’ve missed, so add whatever or skip whatever. In short, are we good guys or assholes? Originally Posted by sinep1
Overall for me, I would say that I've had nothing but good guys. I screen for chemistry, and I find that it raises expectations and a respect factor and that bit of nervous energy makes us both prepare for our date thoroughly. The point of our interactions is to accentuate the positivity in both of us. By our communications, I know what role I need to play to make our meeting more than positive.
Overall for me, I would say that I've had nothing but good guys. I screen for chemistry, and I find that it raises expectations and a respect factor and that bit of nervous energy makes us both prepare for our date thoroughly. The point of our interactions is to accentuate the positivity in both of us. By our communications, I know what role I need to play to make our meeting more than positive. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
This. I like having only good things to say about people
If I wanted to get critiqued I'd get married again...