What is wrong with this picture?

http://eroticmugshots.com/dallas-esc.../?pid=24569373

I was thinking about seeing her. I am OUT!!! Check out the last picture.
Is it sad that the specific model of pistol she's holding bothers me more than than the fact that she's holding one?
What kind of gun is that anyway? An old ruger?

Crzy
what's the problem?... some chicks will mess around, and play with your gun, but hold back... at least this one will pull the trigger!
Pass
maybe she shoots blanks ....
Be sure you pay her up front and make sure you lick that pussy the way she wants.
Originally Posted by dirtymind

Nice.. Very nice....

Lol
What's your objection?
Is it sad that the specific model of pistol she's holding bothers me more than than the fact that she's holding one? Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
Nope. That and the poor trigger discipline
Looks like a sigma
Hell, I know 4 girls, all top talent, smart, hot and sweet, who have multiple guns.... in multiple places in their homes/incall locations.... I have taken a few of them to the range and then out to lunch @ the Lodge... fun times
What kind of gun is that anyway? An old ruger?

Crzy Originally Posted by Crzytxn
Nope, a HiPoint. One of the cheapest, ugliest, least reliable, and incredibly inaccurate handguns on the market. You can pick then up for about $125 at the gun shows, and you get what you pay for.
Nope, a HiPoint. One of the cheapest, ugliest, least reliable, and incredibly inaccurate handguns on the market. You can pick then up for about $125 at the gun shows, and you get what you pay for. Originally Posted by Texas_Seeker
Add anything made by Jennings to that list. the slide actually shattered once while firing it. it jammed constantly .. it earned the name "Jamming Jenny" i took it back and got a refund.

stick with top rated guns just like top rated providers!