MMF w/a little M play also.....

Hey guys I have a willing playmate.
My man and I travel
I’ve got a client interested in trying oral.... Originally Posted by Analeese
seems that the OP wanted at to least receive some cum, perhaps even do some cocksucking.

so all reading know what’s you’re posting ...
is your client interested in giving or receiving or both??
curios in tn,
“... wondered what it would be like to be on the other end of a great oral cumshot. I wish I could find a fun couple to play with that would be open to letting me explore this curiosity. That is the only thing I am interested in from him directly, ...”

so all reading are clear on what’s you’re asking about ...
are you interested in receiving a cumshot, sucking cock ending w/ a cumshot or both??
seems that the OP wanted at to least receive some cum, perhaps even do some cocksucking.

so all reading know what’s you’re posting ...
is your client interested in giving or receiving or both?? Originally Posted by pmdelites
Both but more so giving ...thanks for your clarification though
Hello.
So to all who are curious about this scenario "MMF" me and my husband have been doing this together for quite a while and love it. We are based in Vegas all year round but do travel as requested. Check us out https://jjbicouple.fun
  • RoxyG
  • 09-11-2018, 10:43 AM
I have a special friend I call on for MMF activities. If you ever find yourself in Houston, PM me
I've often fantasized about the same thing, but when it comes to actually do it I chicken out. Since I have a SO I am very paranoid about catching and STD or some stupid shit trying to live out a fantasy. Hope it works out for the OP Originally Posted by larry696
The odds of actually contracting anything lasting via oral sex are actually pretty low even if we're working in a high-risk environment. If you have good oral hygiene you shouldn't really need to worry about HIV. A check of the goods is pretty good for HSV2... after that most stuff is no more dangerous every time you're dining at the Y.
I want a woman to make fun of me and accuse me of liking it or try to talk me into it, even though I couldn't actually do it.
I have played out this fantasy several times with my x and then with a couple I met through work once I moved to Dallas. I can tell you this, if everyone is into it there nothing like it for me.
You two would be a great couple to explore this realm.....
The more I read thisthe hotter I get I would love for you guys to have this desire in Kansas City I have two that I play with him my real world
Hi there - what part of Tennessee are you in? I am a fetish lifestyle expert who travels to Nashville twice a year. I specialize in both bisexual and cuckold style MMF experiences, and I have several men that I work with in this realm. Please check out my website and let's see if we can't have some fun together.
www.tomboy.pink
Yes!!! This spring has brought out all the kinky deliciousness!
Hi there - what part of Tennessee are you in? I am a fetish lifestyle expert who travels to Nashville twice a year. I specialize in both bisexual and cuckold style MMF experiences, and I have several men that I work with in this realm. Please check out my website and let's see if we can't have some fun together.
www.tomboy.pink Originally Posted by Kinsey Pink
Kinsey, your website!!! Whoa, amazing and you and your adventurous scenarios played out in those pics give me great ideas. Are you in Houston, Dallas or San Fran, places I travel?