BIG CLIT FETISH...

Big Clit and Big Lips.....Gawd I Love Them !

Moto
Most Asian woman have really small clits, drives me crazy, just cant get a good hold of them when they are too small. They can be too big and too small, but when you find one thats just right......................... .......suck it good Originally Posted by MUSHROOM MAN
There are 18 parts to a woman's clit. He head is he most obvious but I enjoy stimulating all 18 parts. And a small clit just requires a different touch. So basically - I love all clots and give then all the time and luvin they need.
i luv a girl with a big clit.luv sucking on it.i would b interested in sucking on yours if u would send me a few pics and we can work something out .if interested e=mail at mb1902HUSHMAIL.COM
o wow u should check me out!!!!!!!heaven
Send ma a pic of that big clit Breanna,It's been a while since I've seen it.
Sorry it should have been me instead of ma
Robin Hood you took the words right out of my mouth....... wow!!
I'm so excited to show of my enormous clit now!!! Thanks guys... I am planning a tour to Tennessee Louisiana and Texas.... cant wait to meet some of you big clit lovers!.....First stop Nashville Tn.. 11/9-11/12
wow Keyana...you with your big clit and me with my big pssy lips would make one helluva duo!! lol
mmmmmm yes maam!!! One helluva good time!!
I love this thread..... so i am visting Houston and Dallas in 2 weeks - and would love to find a huge clit... who is going to be around?
I will be in Houston next week...sorry I will miss you!

Hope ya find some fun!!
I JUST LOVE A BIG CLIT!!! Sorry but I had to yell it!
I will be in Houston next week...sorry I will miss you!

Hope ya find some fun!! Originally Posted by DallasRain

Oh no looks like I need to call in sick one day.
I think we should have a big clit contest, ladies take a pic and the dawgs will judge the biggest and baddest!!
i want to be a judge! Whoever wins gets to ride my face !