Let's talk about sex

SALT 'N' PEPA popped up in my workout mix this morning and it got me to thinking.

Let's talk about sex. Let's talk about all the good things and the bad things that may be. Let's tell it how it is and how it could be.

A penny for your thoughts. A cookie to act them out!
<----------- will have sex for cookies lol...

All I know is more sex and less drama is needed around here
Has cookies.
Will exchange for sex.
<----------- will have sex for cookies lol...

All I know is more sex and less drama is needed around here Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Amen to that!
Kbf loves peanut butter cookies, and will happily work for them!!!
  • Toyz
  • 02-06-2015, 10:28 AM
Sex is not just the timespent in the act. Its the anticipation leading up to it. The teasing, the foreplay, the afterglow...

Not to mention the release of life enhancing hormones!
Sex is not just the timespent in the act. Its the anticipation leading up to it. The teasing, the foreplay, the afterglow...

Not to mention the release of life enhancing hormones! Originally Posted by Toyz
DArn you Aug now I have that song stuck in my head
DArn you Aug now I have that song stuck in my head Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
Yes, but you work wonders with things stuck in your head.
Yes, but you work wonders with things stuck in your head. Originally Posted by Augi71

I love everything about sex! foreplay n flirting only enhances the level of comfortability especially given the nature of this business! Learning what gets another person going is fun! The mind is the biggest sexual organ there is and it is an adventure with every person i find im more attracted to someone the more i learn about them as a person but a nice sized dick and stamiba never hurts this girl lol
  • Toyz
  • 02-06-2015, 11:06 AM
And at times, the anticipation-the connections-the verbal foreplay-get to be so much fun you forget about the sex...(Yah I know, color me weird-but I'm not talking neccesarily about a PAID session & not just in the hobby world, but that boy/girl mushy shit is fun too)...but it makes the NEXT sex even better.
Say I'm old fashioned but I love the classic "I Love Lucy" show because their squabbles probably led to some great making up.
Say I'm old fashioned but I love the classic "I Love Lucy" show because their squabbles probably led to some great making up. Originally Posted by Augi71

Wanna play Fred and Ethel?I got Mrs.Trumbull on call
  • Toyz
  • 02-06-2015, 11:32 AM
Say I'm old fashioned but I love the classic "I Love Lucy" show because their squabbles probably led to some great making up. Originally Posted by Augi71
Agreed...Lucy was a beautiful woman if you got past the schtick and actually looked at her.

GREAT COUPLES SEX IN CINEMATIC HISTORY