City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Fiv, dfk, ts with NURU, CG, RVG, CIM, bbbj, doggy, mish
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length and black
Smoking Status: -
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: 5’5? Seemed taller than most. C cup small ass, cute face. Not sure I would call her hot, but she grows on you quickly.
Recommendation: Yes
Thanks for the review. How did Layna pronounce her name?
Catholic?
Used condom for everything but bj.
Aftrer reading a few of the other reviews It appears maybe I had Lara and not layna. May have gotten the switcheroo form mamason.
Actually it sounds like Scarlett. She is quick to pop the rubber on and you would never know it
It sounds like layna is catholic from other reviews, I hope so, I'm seeing her Saturday..
  • Aoi
  • 12-06-2019, 02:50 PM
Thanks for the review. How did Layna pronounce her name? Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion
Lay. Nah.
Lay. Nah. Originally Posted by Aoi
That's exactly what I thought but some people are saying its pronounced "Lay-ee-nah" or something like that with 3 syllables. I was asking because recently I seen a girl at Blue that I heard say her name was Deeana or Diana. She used 3 syllables to pronounce. I repeated back to her and confirmed and again before I left. Some people on my post were suggesting it was Layna. It boggled me and I was trying to find some answers.
Scarlett was 100 percent catholic with me..
Either meets my standards for best-in-class.
  • Aoi
  • 12-07-2019, 09:09 PM
That's exactly what I thought but some people are saying its pronounced "Lay-ee-nah" or something like that with 3 syllables. I was asking because recently I seen a girl at Blue that I heard say her name was Deeana or Diana. She used 3 syllables to pronounce. I repeated back to her and confirmed and again before I left. Some people on my post were suggesting it was Layna. It boggled me and I was trying to find some answers. Originally Posted by Mental AtrraXXXion

Just depends on if you want to pronounce it with romaji syllables. Otherwise, just Layna.
I had my session with her Saturday morning, she is a real sweetheart..