Two Girls In Town Fort Worth Area

Hey guys me and my girl are looking for good food places to eat at and mingle at any bars around the ft worth area?

Don’t hesitate to private message me
Another AD!!

You have a smart phone like a Droid or Samsung or Google or iPhone.

Ask your phone Siri or Alexa or Google Search what's a good place to eat in Fort Worth.
Hey girl, there’s a few really good McDonald’s and Taco Bell‘s that I like to hit up. Ya’ll enjoy.
Google is hard
I’m just curious… we all know Ads are not allowed. What’s wrong with her trying to generate attention while in town. As a provider she is just trying to work around the new policy. But you being rude don’t help. Do want girls here of just to hang out and talk to the guys….
  • KNFW
  • 03-21-2023, 08:56 AM
Stockyards area or 7th street area are good.
  • Go4it
  • 03-21-2023, 06:11 PM
I love the ADs.
Another AD!!

Ask your phone Siri or Alexa or Google Search what's a good place to eat in Fort Worth. Originally Posted by CG2014
With the ban on explicit advertisement, how else is she supposed to make herself known to anybody that views this website?
I’m just curious… we all know Ads are not allowed. What’s wrong with her trying to generate attention while in town. As a provider she is just trying to work around the new policy. But you being rude don’t help. Do want girls here of just to hang out and talk to the guys…. Originally Posted by Carmella_love69

Exactly. Some guys just have no common sense.
some lol naw, their's a shitload
ladies keep requesting
Some guys want this site to be a Sausage Fest.
Get over it guys!!! Nobody is forcing anybody to log in and read anything. Ladies need to eat😉
Maybe ladies wouldn't go to oh2 and all its bs if guys were a little more courteous here
Another AD!!

Ask your phone Siri or Alexa or Google Search what's a good place to eat in Fort Worth. Originally Posted by CG2014
Why does this threAD (or any threAD for that matter) bother you so much? I’m seriously curious.