Face Fucking - Female on Male

There was a thread out here somewhere on different DATY techniques and preferences which I now cannot find. I am curious however, from the female point of view, if they like to fuck a guys face (I personally love being used from my chin to my nose)? Does it provide for better control? Better orgasms? Your insight will be appreciated
I'd rather lay there, legs wrapped around his neck and experience his technique because everyone's is different, but I will say this: circles are nice
I'd rather lay there, legs wrapped around his neck and experience his technique because everyone's is different, but I will say this: circles are nice Originally Posted by Slim.
Noted!
What about the alphabet?
Once met a mature provider that admitted up front she could not cum from DATY with a new guy. I suggested she control it herself and just get atop my face and use it. Worked. Big.
i love for a woman to ride my face. any thing you ladies can suggest is greatly appreciated.
Bump
Some gals love sitting on a my face and riding it hard so that my tongue hits their large clit in just the perfect way for them to make them cum hard. Face riding is much like riding a cock CG to them
I love Face Sitting and Smothering

I think Lords of Acid said it best with "I wanna sit on your face"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcbZUmLlNEo
I'm with slim, I don't mind face sitting but I don't prefer it. I need to be able to relax if I am going to finish.
I'd rather lay there, legs wrapped around his neck and experience his technique because everyone's is different, but I will say this: circles are nice Originally Posted by Slim.

Ever done Standing 69
I love Face Sitting and Smothering

I think Lords of Acid said it best with "I wanna sit on your face"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HcbZUmLlNEo
Originally Posted by berkleigh
PLEASE Ma'am.
I love face sitting and fucking a guys face rubbing my large labia and clit all over and covering him in my juices!!
PLEASE Ma'am. Originally Posted by verygood69
Anytime
Anytime Originally Posted by berkleigh