Bush or bare?? What's your preference?

Alright gentlemen I'm curious, it was brought to my attention by a regular that he'd prefer it if I grew a bush, which I'm totally not against because honestly everyone hates the potential razor burn or stubly phase. So I'm taking a general concensus. Bush, Bare or No-Preference.
I vote option d: landing strip. Classy, yet sexy.

But if you are set on bush or bare, bare wins out for me.
No bush please. Nicely trimmed strip is fine but while you're at it just shave it bare!!!!
Wow! I had no idea this was really a thing. As for myself, I prefer bare. However, this may come in handy for those who like the bush. :-)

http://www.pubicwig.com/kitty-carpet...et-how-to.html
Kitty Carpet...that was funny. There is a niche for everything these days.
It's split probably about 40/60 for Bush versus Bare.
Some guys love it, some hate it.
I am for full natural and trimmed around the borders.
While I voted bare, a landing strip or a neatly trimmed bush is also good. While I won't say no to a full bush, it is not a preference.
Bare is my preference, but a landing strip is ok
Bare is best but a nicely trimmed landing strip is okay. Just don't like needing a weed whacker to get to the goodies, no full bush.
Bare is my preference, but a landing strip is ok Originally Posted by plove35
+ 1
Wow! I had no idea this was really a thing. As for myself, I prefer bare. However, this may come in handy for those who like the bush. :-)

http://www.pubicwig.com/kitty-carpet...et-how-to.html Originally Posted by charlotteblue
What is the hair texture? I need that kinky curly please.
Laser those pesky hair folicles and never look back.
wet + bare or landing strip = bingo!
Bush...armpit hair too
Yeah see if I were to grow one it would stay semi-tame of coarse, but I guess a strip is always a good option too. Thanks for the feedback!
Just like with breast size, my favorite tends to be the one that is within reach!!!

No unruly bushes but past that, if you are kind enough to allow me access to your garden, I am not going to care how you maintain it!