NCNS with Ceri Chanel????

So, I'm not sure what happened here, and not ready to place blame. Just here to say what happened.

Was texting with Ceri on Tuesday about hopefully getting together the next day, Wednesday (7/22). We talked about possible times, but nothing was settled. I got busy with a work situation and the texting stopped. The next day, I got a text asking if we were still on. As soon as I was able, I texted here back apologizing for the delay. I told her I could still see her, if she had the time. She initially said she couldn't, and said that I had really stood her up, and that she didn't have many people contacting her. After a little back and forth, we agreed to meet at 7:30.

I start to text her when I leave my house. A couple more texts updating my ETA and that I was there. She texted me her room number. Then, when I got up there to the door, she sent a text not to come up. She had gotten sick, and wasn't able to do our session, which included Greek.

Very frustrating.

Also, when I left the hotel, LE was parked out front, in the portico of the place.

I never heard back from her.
I would like to personally apologize. I do not want people to start thinking I am a "NCNS" type of gal, because that is not me at all! Mother nature decided to show up very unexpectedly, so yes, I became VERY sick.
I am building my reputation and right now it is a little overwhelming, not that I don't love it, I do, but that is the reason for the delayed response. So i will apologize for that as well. That will not be a problem long though because I am getting use to the system as we speak!☺
I hope you can accept my apology and we can still plan to meet in the near future.
Thank you
Ceri I would love to meet when you're ready!
Glad it's nothing serious.
Thank you gentlemen!��