Do you ladies care about what men wear

• Gbfsl
  • 09-03-2015, 07:05 AM
There was a recent thread in the main forum from a lady asking how dressed up we men prefer our ladies when we come for a session. This made me think about the reverse side of this equation.

Do you ladies care about what the men wear who come to see you, or is your attitude more like as long as they have an envelop it doesn't really matter because they are going to be naked fairly soon anyway?

Just curious

You gotta show up like this or they won't see you.

You gotta show up like this or they won't see you.

. Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Good one! :-)
I luv a guy who wears silk boxers...or lacey pink panties!! lol
I care!

There is nothingggg more attractive to me than :

Client who stop by to spend lunch with you.
But he is dressed, tucked and tailored , faint smell of cologne .. Hair looks like he just ran his fingers threw it on the way up ! Mmm yes .

Or ..

Client who see's you .. On a Saturday afternoon Casually dressed ... Shorts... sandals..A polo hat & shades .... and you can still smell the fresh bath he took before coming over.

My favorite on a raunchy day

Client who has to get his hands filthy for work. Stops by on the way home from totally greasy and sweaty yet he can only give you that one small peck on the cheek as he heads straight to the shower.
I love a business man cause I love intelligent conversation and if you have the means to get me off you can back until I leave the business lol.
I love a man in a crisp white shirt with dress pants and nice shoes. Another favorite is "coach" attire. If you come in looking like you just got done coaching some type of sport I am well on my way to the first of many orgasms
  • L.A.
  • 09-03-2015, 11:59 AM
I'm sure providers prefer a certain attire but the reality of it is that we usually dress the way we would normally dress.
I can't go out on a Saturday wearing nice pants and a button down shirt because that's not how I dress on a Saturday morning. That would put up a million red flags.
So weekends you're going to get me in my cargo shorts and polo shirt and sneakers.
I love a business man cause I love intelligent conversation and if you have the means to get me off you can back until I leave the business lol. Originally Posted by SexyPlatinum
I've had plenty of intelligent conversations with non businessmen types. I get the attraction to the business suit though!
If a man starts wondering about what the hell he's wearing, then I have reason to believe that he is starting to grow a vagina.

Meh, I don't care what the hell you wear. As long as I can take it off, then it's all fine and dandy.
I forgot to add this bit;

There is a gentlemen out there who likes to wear suspenders. I like it when he wears them too. It makes me giggle.
I used to dress button up, tie, and slacks, providers always wondered if I was a lawyer. One finally asked me why? Told her I thought they wanted dressed up. She said it made her nervous. Next time baggy shorts and a Beavis and Butt-Head shirt.....
She said much better
As long as he is freshly showered and clean for me i see no reason not to show up in tshirt and shorts...
It doesn't matter to me what you wear as long as you are clean and smell fresh....I am a sucker for a well dressed man though. Just screams confidence to me and that is extremely sexy in itself.
I am fortunate enough to be able to dress very casually for work. Usually shorts and a golf shirt in the summer, and jeans and a dress shirt in winter. Have shown up for appointments in both and never heard a peep either positive or negative.