Guess everyone has their cup tea??

So recently I changed my menu. Idk how often some change or even if they do? My thing is I'm careful about what I offer what I do with one I may not want to do with others. It just how things are and how it goes.. I'm sure the men on here like something with a provider but see another across town but what you do with the one you'd never ask the other for. Anyway, asking never hurt anyone.. Just like saying yes or no.. It's always better to be upfront than someone get mad because they thought they'd get something then they didn't. The only way I found to be agreeable is I put selective.. We all have our different avenues and ways of how or what we offer.. So please don't take offense just know that we all have differences and that makes each one interesting and fun in Our own ways...
So recently I changed my menu. Idk how often some change or even if they do? My thing is I'm careful about what I offer what I do with one I may not want to do with others. It just how things are and how it goes.. I'm sure the men on here like something with a provider but see another across town but what you do with the one you'd never ask the other for. Anyway, asking never hurt anyone.. Just like saying yes or no.. It's always better to be upfront than someone get mad because they thought they'd get something then they didn't. The only way I found to be agreeable is I put selective.. We all have our different avenues and ways of how or what we offer.. So please don't take offense just know that we all have differences and that makes each one interesting and fun in Our own ways... Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
Well totally agree with that because I am most definitely ymmv hobbyist and I'm sure some other guys are too so don't see a problem with it at all both ways
Shouldn't make a difference for you.
Girl you are trying way too hard to be relevant here.
random - is that a bunch of chicken strips in the picture in your signature?

edit: I'm just trying to make sure I'm seeing what I think I see, since it's so small and doesn't enlarge.
random - is that a bunch of chicken strips in the picture in your signature? Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Lol, I don't know what to say.
random - is that a bunch of chicken strips in the picture in your signature?

edit: I'm just trying to make sure I'm seeing what I think I see, since it's so small and doesn't enlarge. Originally Posted by FunInDFW
Lol, I don't know what to say. Originally Posted by mrredcat43
I swear I said the exact same thing earlier when I looked. I zoomed my browser and the best I can gather is that it is a fried chicken breast...
Anyway, asking never hurt anyone.. It's always better to be upfront than someone get mad because they thought they'd get something then they didn't. Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
More on topic... This is the crux of the issue.

Asking for things here can get you in plenty of hot water, even if it's something rather innocuous. Heaven forbid you try to see if they're open to what your fetish might be since they (those that do, obviously) call themselves "fetish friendly." Stopped barking up that tree awhile ago. Maybe I've had the unfortunate luck of talking to the wrong ladies about it.

Ideally though, you're right. A client should be able to ask (and answer) a provider without issue, just as she should be able to do the same. Lots of ladies out there I'd love to indulge my fetishes; but not worth not knowing how they'll even take the question.
Well crap I thought it was just my phone... I was trying to be humorous in that pic. It is chicken strips and says: if a guy only wants you for your breast, thighs and legs. Send him to KFC. Your a lady not a cheap value meal... I was seriously just trying to be silly and due to the pic not blowing up completely blew that to......? ��Oh well... Maybe next time?? Lol
Well crap I thought it was just my phone... I was trying to be humorous in that pic. It is chicken strips and says: if a guy only wants you for your breast, thighs and legs. Send him to KFC. Your a lady not a cheap value meal... I was seriously just trying to be silly and due to the pic not blowing up completely blew that to......? ��Oh well... Maybe next time?? Lol Originally Posted by Velvetangeltouch
I saw the text just couldn't make out what it said. lol but thanks for making me want fried chicken girl! I also see you added some pics since I looked at your showcase last, cute undies.
  • grean
  • 06-06-2016, 11:59 AM
xlgirlxoxo,

If you could, elaborate more on how you are orally obedient, please.

OP,

Standby for her reply. It will work better than chicken strips in the background.
every thing should be upfront and upfront
makes it a batter time tougher that way you know what or what not your getting into ..
What changed on her menu anyway? Did she ever say? I guess I'm confused. Is it a secret? And what does it have to do with a cup of tea? I'm so lost.

I am thinking that chicken and iced tea sound good for dinner later though.
  • BLM69
  • 06-06-2016, 12:52 PM
What I think it is "IF" You're a handsome guy, you will get more than a massage? I could be wrong

I think all information should always be agreed on 100% upfront such as menu/services, recent pictures, donation amount and if the provider doesn't keep her end or lies about any of the above, the donation amount should be adjusted drastically or better yet walk out right away.

Big props to Velvetangeltouch for letting all hang out, at least her clients won't be surprised once they arrive.
  • L.A.
  • 06-06-2016, 12:55 PM
What I think it is "IF" You're a handsome guy, you will get more than a massage? I could be wrong

I think all information should always be agreed on 100% upfront such as menu/services, recent pictures, donation amount and if the provider doesn't keep her end or lies about any of the above, the donation amount should be adjusted drastically or better yet walk out right away. Originally Posted by BLM69
I agree. I don't hobby so I have to guess if I'll be getting laid or not.