Fellas After You Nut or Orgasm How Long Are You Feeling Good About Yourself

1-2 hrs later. When does feeling like Thor wear off? Remember that movie:"How Stella got her groove back" are you fellas walking like pimps after the dirty deed.
Remember that movie:"How Stella got her groove back"...... Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel
Is that one of those Spike Lee joints?
Honestly one of the reasons I hobby less is I always have buyers remorse after I nut. Never fails, I'm like what could I have done with that 259. I would feel better buying 250 in school supplies and passing it out. I never feel good after a session . I just feel stupid and a trick.
If you family needed the school supplies....yes you should have felt like shit shine.
After my sessions...I feel satisfied. I start thinking about the next one
If you family needed the school supplies....yes you should have felt like shit shine.
After my sessions...I feel satisfied. I start thinking about the next one Originally Posted by tbone2u
He was more worried about the lead in his...PENCIL!!
No remorse or guilt at all with me. I need to find a spinner that looks like AOC for some role play.
I'm usually hungry a couple of hours after I nut. Gotta replenish my energy. LOL!
Is that one of those Spike Lee joints? Originally Posted by Russ38
Nope the Ebony Queen Terry McMillan
Honestly one of the reasons I hobby less is I always have buyers remorse after I nut. Never fails, I'm like what could I have done with that 259. I would feel better buying 250 in school supplies and passing it out. I never feel good after a session . I just feel stupid and a trick. Originally Posted by shinepro
Lol kinda like how I feel when I pay for a bunch of lotto tix and hit only 10 bucks or nothing at all. Gimme my fucking money back.
No remorse or guilt at all with me. I need to find a spinner that looks like AOC for some role play. Originally Posted by Curved65
AOC is sweet
I'm usually hungry a couple of hours after I nut. Gotta replenish my energy. LOL! Originally Posted by kerwil62
There's nothing like a post K9 explosion meal at Cleburne's Cafeteria near Channel 13. My fave is that meatloaf with a side of apple pie...talk about replenishing the soul.
I feel great and if I get two I really feel good. On the very rare occasion that I get 3 in like 90 it holds me over for 24 hours. As I walk the next day I feel that lil strain in my sack and it reminds me of just how good she was and the value for the money (bang for the buck no pun intended) I received.

Very few can get me twice fewer still can do 3 but how I love the ladies with determination, energy and sexual strength to make this old dude shoot until the barrel is dry.
I feel great and if I get two I really feel good. On the very rare occasion that I get 3 in like 90 it holds me over for 24 hours. As I walk the next day I feel that lil strain in my sack and it reminds me of just how good she was and the value for the money (bang for the buck no pun intended) I received.

Very few can get me twice fewer still can do 3 but how I love the ladies with determination, energy and sexual strength to make this old dude shoot until the barrel is dry. Originally Posted by Dynalow96
Are you from Bonanza or The Rifleman era?
Was that called for sc?
All he did was contribute to your thread.
It's just a honest question. Which era is he from. He said he was an old shooter so it's a legit inquiry. Nothing wrong with it.