Farmington NM or Durango, CO

These two towns are my best chance of an Amp (with extras) or a lady who offers FS. Of course, I use the usual search sources and then try to cross check. However, it occurred to me that someone here might have some recommendation. Feel free to PM me or answer here. Thank you, in advance.
Bird
some of my reviews might help
I know of none in Durango. There are a couple of AMP's in Farmington from what I've read, I haven't stopped at one though. Check the reviews here, they get mentioned now and then.
There is one called Tally in Farmington. I do not recommend. Sexy as can be when she dress nice, but always rushes and acts like you owe her. Goes so far as to answer textscand calls while doing business. Total turn off and waste of time. Tries to make you finish in right now because she has to go or pretends boyfriend is coming/calling.
There is one called Tally in Farmington. I do not recommend. Sexy as can be when she dress nice, but always rushes and acts like you owe her. Goes so far as to answer textscand calls while doing business. Total turn off and waste of time. Tries to make you finish in right now because she has to go or pretends boyfriend is coming/calling. Originally Posted by Calypso1
Where does she post??
STG a few weeks back. Always hustling for more and delivers less than agreed if any. I wouldn't send a deposit to her. Never has a place either.
STG a few weeks back. Always hustling for more and delivers less than agreed if any. I wouldn't send a deposit to her. Never has a place either. Originally Posted by Calypso1
Thanks ....
Glad to pass along info. Please let me know if you find any good ones in Farmington too.
Heard of a lady named Honey. Trying to get the scoop and how to contact?
https://durango.skipthegames.com/fem...a/621070336415

This provider has been around for a while. Been reviewed on other sites. I can't remember which but, I do remember the reviews I did come across were good.
https://durango.skipthegames.com/fem...a/621070336415
Karren is cool and friendly. I find her almost detached from whole process though. Pretty willing do do anything. I've seen her twice and reviewed her on TER.