2nd Street video?

I've seen on a few ABQ Reddit post about people having good times. Normally id assume it's a M4M kind of a deal but I see women talking about how they found a hook up there as well.
Anybody ever tried this place out?
I used to go to that place back in the 90's when they had ladies behind glass that would dance and entertain you. But I haven't been back there since 2000's. Maybe I should check it out, or at least read what they say about it on reddit.
I used to go to that place back in the 90's when they had ladies behind glass that would dance and entertain you. But I haven't been back there since 2000's. Maybe I should check it out, or at least read what they say about it on reddit. Originally Posted by WyvernXP
dead ass my dad use to manage viewpoint, big eye and mr peepers back in the day and your comment just reminded me of the days he use to employee me to fix the coin slot machines and stock merchandise....

no i wasnt a mop jockey lol
When I was in my mid-twenties I went there quite a lot. Sometimes there, other times I went to Gemini and Cherry Blossom.
What subreddit is this?