TOS

Has anyone else have trouble loging on there today?
  • o_t
  • 10-21-2013, 07:46 PM
I've had trouble logging in there ever since I received a vacation for telling lmnop to go shit in the ocean and wipe his ass with seaweed, when he asked what he should do while in va beach
  • FFH
  • 10-21-2013, 07:53 PM
Wonder if he tried it....
Has he ever taken anyone's advice?
seawater would damage his beautiful hot model blowup doll..................
I tried logging in under a new handle today. Numnuts. Access denied. Dagnam it.
It helps to have multiple handles.
I was on earlier with no issues. Just logged on now to check for ya, no issues. Carry on.
Btw, we have a different policy than ASPD. It is OK to say Indys. You do not have to say TOS.. Upt to you.
Fuckin Indys
Is it possible to have multiple handles or would mallory catch you?
Does it make sense to go "green" there? ok to pm
Many there do. And if the catch on, It wouldn't be Mallory that would "catch" you. It would be someone else.
Steve, it now costs $50/yr to go green.
$50 that isn't worth it considering they could ban you for any little thing. I was green and then all of sudden wasn't anymore. I had reviews and I had vouches. I email them to ask why I am not green and they ban me. Fuck em I say. They are all getting what they deserve now with the cops breathing down their necks. Karma's a bitch
$50 that isn't worth it considering they could ban you for any little thing. I was green and then all of sudden wasn't anymore. I had reviews and I had vouches. I email them to ask why I am not green and they ban me. Fuck em I say. They are all getting what they deserve now with the cops breathing down their necks. Karma's a bitch Originally Posted by paintedbynumbers
That's all you did? I don't feel so bad now.