Adding a bit of a Burlesque Tantalizing Treat to a session

So last night I experienced my first Burlesque show here in Houston. I've seen some before in Vegas, but the Ruby Revue Burlesque Show was very personal. http://www.rubyrevue.com/

The girls were very amazing and very inviting. I was very intrigued and aroused at the same time. I began to feel warmed up with each erotic movement of their body. They slowly began ro remove each garment with a passion of teasing you and leaving you to want more. My mind began to run wild thinking of how I could incorporate a bit of Burlesque teasing into my sessions.

Dancing is one of my many passions and when allowed, a few gentlemen and ladies have experienced a bit of my "seductive dancing".

So Ladies, have you ever thought or incorporated this type of Venue in your sessions?

I know and understand that sometimes the sweet gentlemen want to get things started (and I respect that) but if you could sit back and be teased for a bit, would you allow yourself to be taken away the same these girls aroused me last night?

Houston does not have many venues of this type so when they do and if you are aware, you must watch a Ruby Revue Burlesque Show. Very entertaining.

Here are a few pics to last night's show held at the House of Blues

I became Dallas fan for a minute.

and she takes it off

Delicious

*Please Note: By no means am I promoting these beautiful ladies in my line of Biz. I want Houston to be aware of how our minds can be fed and aroused with these types of shows. Great talent from Dallas and around the US.

I'm still in Lala Land........................
  • Trey
  • 10-26-2010, 10:44 AM
No need for that I think that's something the lady may enjoy doing more then I want to see it. If its free and not part of my time I paid for you can do hand stands if you like.
and I respect your opinion.

you can do hand stands if you like. Originally Posted by trey
  • anita
  • 10-26-2010, 10:58 AM
I like that girl's outfit in the two last pics. But if someone is looking for a dance shouldn't he go to a strip club? Or the house of blues?lool.
I do not mind some grinding and kissing to tease but I am not very good at this kind of dance..
I like that girl's outfit in the two last pics. But if someone is looking for a dance shouldn't he go to a strip club? Or the house of blues?lool.
I do not mind some grinding and kissing to tease but I am not very good at this kind of dance.. Originally Posted by anita
+1
Some Burlesque dancers make more than strippers easily. If they are a good troupe. This is a revived respected art form ( not that stripping is not, it just has connotations to it). Think Betty Boop. There is a great deal of choreography and group practice required. I imagine any extras with any one of them would be HIGH $$$$! Real Burlesque is Moulin Rouge type dance, like the Can Can girls.
If she ain't sucking my dick, I'm not interested.
I appreciate everyone's comments and opinions while I'll keep dreaming of the lovely ladies.
Recession must really have hit hard if this one will advertise herself here...
Good point Ralph.
Recession must really have hit hard if this one will advertise herself here... Originally Posted by Raphael

and salt I love the avatar very cute,
I very much like and enjoy burlesque shows and the seductiveness. If I knew going into the session that I was getting that I wouldn't mid. I can see a select clientele enjoying a burlesque + happy ending show. Don't think it would be widely popular in the hobby circles, but there is probably a niche for it.
Carmela, if it turns you on to do that first then it will turn me on. As long as it doesn't take too much out of OUR TIME?

Carmela me personally,I love Burlesque and all things of the pinup nature! We'll talk
This would SO work in Houston. It's better than any strip club and yes they are as disrobed as anything in the other SC city.......It just has an artistic style to it. Ladies would be so much more receptive to this than going to a SC.

http://www.lecrazyhorseparis.com/fr/videos-crazy-horse/