What’s happened here

this forum is totally stagnant
Well then please contribute.
Agree. Start a conversation.
Yeah sad really
Ok, I will !

I loved to be queened by a woman : have her sit on my face. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. In particular, the anticipation of awaiting her to lower herself on to my face, standing over me, my eyes darting from her pussy to her face, as she is telling me, in no uncertain manner, what she’s about to do, and what she expects from me.

Pussy is such a powerful tool. Asshole also, which mos def will receive attention from me during the course of my feeding... Hell, yes !
this forum is totally stagnant Originally Posted by foejdls
Can you give us an idea of what you would like to see happen here?
Ok, I will !

I loved to be queened by a woman : have her sit on my face. Cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. In particular, the anticipation of awaiting her to lower herself on to my face, standing over me, my eyes darting from her pussy to her face, as she is telling me, in no uncertain manner, what she’s about to do, and what she expects from me.

Pussy is such a powerful tool. Asshole also, which mos def will receive attention from me during the course of my feeding... Hell, yes ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
Bingo! Agree with everything especially if it is a hot Ebony or Latino lover who will queen me in reverse and ‘make’ me adore, lick and worship her hot ass!
Ok, I will !

Pussy is such a powerful tool. Asshole also, which mos def will receive attention from me during the course of my feeding... Hell, yes ! Originally Posted by crashkopf
Speaking of feeding and Assholes
I I had whipped cream up squirted up my back side and had
a guy eat it out of me..
I thought it was appropriate
Speaking of feeding and Assholes
I I had whipped cream up squirted up my back side and had
a guy eat it out of me..
I thought it was appropriate Originally Posted by melannie_star
If it was out of a pressurized can it was petrochemicals and corn syrup solids. How disrespectful of your beautiful and completely delectable bum!

If, on the other hand, he brought out a fresh carton of heavy whipping cream (whip it good - DEVO), put it into a mixing bowl, used egg beaters set on high until the whipped cream reached the consistency of what the French call " clouds in the sky". then filled up a turkey baster with it and carefully placed it....

.... he better get the hell out of the way, 'cause he's getting seconds / leftovers!

If it was out of a pressurized can it was petrochemicals and corn syrup solids. How disrespectful of your beautiful and completely delectable bum!

If, on the other hand, he brought out a fresh carton of heavy whipping cream (whip it good - DEVO), put it into a mixing bowl, used egg beaters set on high until the whipped cream reached the consistency of what the French call " clouds in the sky". then filled up a turkey baster with it and carefully placed it....

.... he better get the hell out of the way, 'cause he's getting seconds / leftovers!

Originally Posted by Anonymous01
Don't Get Me Started...
Now we’re talking Melanie.I’d love to give you a milk enema next time
Don't Get Me Started... Originally Posted by melannie_star

"started", as long as you let me "finish"!
Don't Get Me Started... Originally Posted by melannie_star

Oh hell no by all means, start lol.
  • Mokoa
  • 07-28-2019, 12:00 AM
Agree. Start a conversation. Originally Posted by GypsyHeart
Looks like he did just that.
this forum is totally stagnant Originally Posted by foejdls

If its yellow let it mellow

If its brown flush it down

As in ie yes stagnant.

So I have the dream where I'm playing Dudley Moores character from the movie ARTHUR and while being out on the town to see the man about a dog to the bees knees tis shabbled we bit of a pittance,, and then I run out of booze and take a punt for a field goal soccer hoolaigan, rip ray

Go KYLE GO !!@@

Oh yah combine the movie '10, with Arthur so BO DERECK CAN Z the schlong long song dong.