BK’s Imposible Burger!!!

Well, after seeing ads for this thing I decided to try it. I’m a BK fan. They’re saying it tastes like a beef Whopper. I’m here to tell you it doesn’t taste like anything. It tastes like a bun with condiments. They might as well leave it off. Who knows what it’s made of anyways.

https://www.cnet.com/google-amp/news...es-nationwide/

Fuckin BK
A burger made out of plants - hell the fuck no

What is BK thinking? Wonder if they put the same amount of thought they put into this as some of their hiring decisions? I mean, I have seen some really questionable people working at BK and a few other fast food places
I'm also a BK fan, but no way this "non-meat" burger is going to fly. People don't realize that with the addition of all the soy, preservatives and chemicals to produce this "fake meat"...that it is actually unhealthier than the real thing. What a dumbass idea. Tatts probably had something to do with this when "brainstorming" at home:

Bam, you might want to have that burger analyzed for kumquats too
When I saw this post, I thought for sure it was to troll the new Tats.
I once took an out-of-town visitor to Primanti's to sample the Pittsburgher (#1 best seller). He wasn't impressed, said it tasted more like a soyburger than a meat patty.
I once took an out-of-town visitor to Primanti's to sample the Pittsburgher (#1 best seller). He wasn't impressed, said it tasted more like a soyburger than a meat patty. Originally Posted by lustylad
That's because they expect the pile of crap they put on their sandwiches to cover up the lack of flavor... best served to drunk people.

Primanti's is fucking disgusting, sober or drunk
When I saw this post, I thought for sure it was to troll the new Tats. Originally Posted by sjomonty
You might be on to something. I’m pretty sure Tatts prefers a double beef whopper. At the outside dining area.
Now I had to change my avatar.
Primanti Brothers is a total joke. All it will give you is disease and acid reflux. So would BK.
Kumquat flavored burgers? You don't say
If I want a hamburger I want 100% bovine angus beef. Even old holstein tastes better than lab grown, overpriced crap. And the best hamburger in the 'Burgh is less than 2 blocks from my house.
  • Devo
  • 08-14-2019, 06:47 PM
I once took an out-of-town visitor to Primanti's to sample the Pittsburgher (#1 best seller). He wasn't impressed, said it tasted more like a soyburger than a meat patty. Originally Posted by lustylad
Primantis has sucked since they got famous.

I had my first one circa 1981, and the staff was rude, nobody was treated other than like shit, women could and did get raped in the basement tunnel to the womens room, and if you had to piss, you went outside behind the dumpster instead of bothering with the mens room.

I was broke as shit, and my buds covered me, and that first one was good, but I don't think they ever tasted as good after that, because they had already started to get famous.

Went to a satellite one in Harmarville a few years back, well lit, people were friendly, service was good, TV's on and everywhere.

It sucked, no ambiance at all...........
  • Devo
  • 08-14-2019, 06:50 PM
As for BK's Barnum burger?

Pay MORE for a fucking cow patty mixed with TOFU?

FUNK DAT.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOFKU_hwj2o
  • RK2
  • 08-14-2019, 06:55 PM
In Nashville this last weekend the younger crowd was lined up for this damn thing. Talking about how much better for the environment, and how many less cows would have to die at the hands of barbarians. I shit you not, I think you underestimate how well the thing is going to sell. It makes a whole class of people feel good about their "burger" purchase.