???? Toys??? Or no toys!!!!****

Ok guys, this is a need to know question.... are you a toy guy or not?
and would you like to bring toys into our play time, and for the ones
that would like it but are to shy to try it, dont be, it can be very
stimulating watching a woman play with herself and getting all worked
up and wet just waiting for you to slide in and finish it off...
so which is it toys or no toys?........

CandyLane check out my new showcase!!!

Still under construction

Shhh if im am found??? For I enjoyed it that much!!!

I have only had one session in which a provider had a toy. She pleasured herself with a vibe, no penetration.

I was cool with it. At least I know now what a woman having an orgasm is like.

If the provider has fun with it, why not?
Hell yes! In the real-world, I provide toys to all...my rule of thumb is 5:1...she gets 5 "O"s then I get 1 (3:1 if I'm in a hurry for some reason). I love to watch you girls get off...seems to work out well for everyone
Toys -R-Us and they're great sometimes.
It's all good unless theyare used to the extreme.
After a while they can become distracting, but then again I even like them used on me from time to time.

I like to make use of modern technology....
I show up at most visits with a bag full of libations, and toys.
Most women I see also have a drawer full of their own.

Love 'em, and never felt like she forgot I was there, or left out!
Love the use of toys .........wish more offered them .....and used them
I like them to be available for use. If the lady has a toy(s) on the nightstand or somewhere visible it let's me know that she's into them if we decide to use them. I like to both watch her use them and/or help her use them, sometimes, depending on the flow and mood of the session.
I'm in favor of a provider using toys, a provider can never have enough Os as part of foreplay, it turns a man on......
Toys are for children...I like the heavy machinery myself....want to get serious, Candy? MMMMM......
  • Sami
  • 08-14-2011, 09:33 PM
I use my toy's, and the guys never complain. It is really funny when I get the ones who have never had a lady use her toys on him. Not in him!
One of the joys of the hobby is being more free to try new experiences. If it is consensual and is not harmful, it is all good.

My ATF's favorite:

Absolutely! I'd love to walk in to a consultation, pleasantries aside, and then just sit back with a drink and watch her with her favorite toy! And, I also enjoy those toys for boys!
I want the lady to have as much enjoyment as I do and if toys help, so be it.
. . ., it can be very stimulating watching a woman play with herself and getting all worked up and wet just waiting for you to slide in and finish it off... Originally Posted by CandyLane
Thats just exactly the kind of thing I would very much enjoy.
I've been thinking about looking for that for my next session.
Toys are for children...I like the heavy machinery myself....want to get serious, Candy? MMMMM...... Originally Posted by Prolongus

Definitions

Toys use batteries
Heavy machinery plugs into the wall socket