Twinkies

So the workforce at Wonder bread is going on strike.
This is the same company that makes Twinkies.
Someone please explain to me how you go on strike when its fairly certain the company will close and you don't have a job?
After the health care act is fully implemented and thousands of people will lose their jobs as company's are forced to cut back what will happen then ?
Why does 1/2 the population of the US think that raising taxes will help them and the other half think it will do us all harm ?
Why do 1/2 the population think smaller Govt is better and the other half think that the bigger Govt is they will be better off ?
See i have always believed that i could spend my money better than anyone else, but maybe i was wrong, maybe the Govt should get more of it so they can spend it.
There are alot of things i dont really need, luxury items, better quality stuff, certain foods, entertainment, travel etc. ! Soon i wont need to worry about it, i will donate my fair share, the Govt will get its cut, i wont buy or do as much and 1/2 the population will be happy.
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2012, 01:27 PM
since youre leading everyone to believe youre in the $250K club then its time you take a break from a tax cut ... if you didnt invest the savings you have had for the last dozen years shame on you. Make some sacrafices like Ryan told the old people they needed to do

if your not in the 250K club, you'll never notice any difference because there isnt any ...

your post reeks of some rightwing email sent to all the idiots for circulation
since youre leading everyone to believe youre in the $250K club then its time you take a break from a tax cut ... if you didnt invest the savings you have had for the last dozen years shame on you. Make some sacrafices like Ryan told the old people they needed to do

if your not in the 250K club, you'll never notice any difference because there isnt any ...

your post reeks of some rightwing email sent to all the idiots for circulation Originally Posted by CJ7
Actually i thought i asked some legit questions.
I disagree on the under 250 club, as i have many friends that shall we say work for a living and they are feeling the crunch. You would would be incorrect stating the folks that make less will not be hurting. Go buy a pound of hamburger, then go buy one in 6 months after Health Care kicks in, fuel prices continue to climb, overall costs of goods and services rises. Who do you think will pay for this? From the farmer to the grocery store, the trucker, to the stock boy everyones cost will go UP. And i am refraining from mentioning the devaluation of the $ and inflation. Were you to apply logic and common sense to the state of the union i think you would have to agree with me. And if you think it wont hurt everyone then knock yourself in the head cause you couldnt be any more brain dead.
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2012, 02:52 PM
Actually i thought i asked some legit questions.
I disagree on the under 250 club, as i have many friends that shall we say work for a living and they are feeling the crunch. You would would be incorrect stating the folks that make less will not be hurting. Go buy a pound of hamburger, then go buy one in 6 months after Health Care kicks in, fuel prices continue to climb, overall costs of goods and services rises. Who do you think will pay for this? From the farmer to the grocery store, the trucker, to the stock boy everyones cost will go UP. And i am refraining from mentioning the devaluation of the $ and inflation. Were you to apply logic and common sense to the state of the union i think you would have to agree with me. And if you think it wont hurt everyone then knock yourself in the head cause you couldnt be any more brain dead. Originally Posted by steamyromance
friends already feeling the crunch of a tax increase that hasnt happened yet?

whew, now thats a trick.

whew, now thats a trick. Originally Posted by CJ7
Classic!
They'd be foolish not to plan for the future. It's a concept you can't comprehend. No wonder you're idiots.
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2012, 03:53 PM
They'd be foolish not to plan for the future. It's a concept you can't comprehend. No wonder you're idiots. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
hows a crunch that hasnt happened yet planning?

dont tell me ..... another trick.
You don't understand, CBJ7, because you're stupid.
  • CJ7
  • 11-12-2012, 04:13 PM
You don't understand, CBJ7, because you're stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

pretty typical Little Obie ...
You don't understand, CBJ7, because you're stupid. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Classic X 2!

Yes, this meets all of the basic criteria needed for the "pot calling the kettle black!"
So the workforce at Wonder bread is going on strike.
This is the same company that makes Twinkies.
Someone please explain to me how you go on strike when its fairly certain the company will close and you don't have a job?
After the health care act is fully implemented and thousands of people will lose their jobs as company's are forced to cut back what will happen then ?
Why does 1/2 the population of the US think that raising taxes will help them and the other half think it will do us all harm ?
Why do 1/2 the population think smaller Govt is better and the other half think that the bigger Govt is they will be better off ?
See i have always believed that i could spend my money better than anyone else, but maybe i was wrong, maybe the Govt should get more of it so they can spend it.
There are alot of things i dont really need, luxury items, better quality stuff, certain foods, entertainment, travel etc. ! Soon i wont need to worry about it, i will donate my fair share, the Govt will get its cut, i wont buy or do as much and 1/2 the population will be happy. Originally Posted by steamyromance

Unions that go on strike against their best interests are led by a mole implanted by the republicans so they will look stupid and be out of a job.Then they can point to the unemployment numbers being up and blame Obama...

whew, now thats a trick. Originally Posted by CJ7
cj did i say they were feeling a tax crunch ?

You window lickers just keep following the yellow brick road ok.
Unions that go on strike against their best interests are led by a mole implanted by the republicans so they will look stupid and be out of a job.Then they can point to the unemployment numbers being up and blame Obama... Originally Posted by ekim008
So this strike is led by republicans? WOW

ARE YOU SURE BUSH DIDNT DO IT, or will any republican suffice.
cj did i say they were feeling a tax crunch ?

You window lickers just keep following the yellow brick road ok. Originally Posted by steamyromance
this says it better
Inflation is a TAX.