THEY AREN'T KIDDING!....LIBERAL LOVE BARACK....

The Barack Obama Blow-Up Love Doll. Seriously. We’re not making this up.

This is a real product and you can buy it via the link at the bottom of this story. So rather than trying to describe it ourselves, let’s just go with a censored version of the product description found on the seller’s website:
Blow-Up Barack presidential love doll. He f**ked the economy, now you can f**k him back! He’ll batter your bush. Visit his oval orifice. He’s got a presidential-sized power tool! He’s the clear winner in this year’s presidential erection. He’s got the biggest presidential staff ever!
They left out three things:
“Like the original, it’s completely full of hot air”
“Endorsed by Barney Frank.”
And “For a small additional change, MSNBC host Chris Matthews will deliver your Barack Obama Blow-Up Love Doll and personally inflate it.”
Source: Sex Robot

I wonder what Assups significant other thought when it was discovered he had one of these!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
glad you got yours choomy...
glad you got yours choomy... Originally Posted by ekim008

I'll bet you bought your second repair kit already! Makes the perfect Christmas gift for that liberal in your life!

HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA! HA!
Not me dude didn't know about it till you outed yourself.So you have used the repair kit.Guess that is your way of fucking him back...
Not me dude didn't know about it till you outed yourself.So you have used the repair kit.Guess that is your way of fucking him back... Originally Posted by ekim008
why so defensive? Did you find your husband with one of these and feel betrayed?
No not defensive just LMAO at a dude who has a Obie blow up doll.Be sure it doesn't run off with a innertube like your last one did.