Obama Wins a County That Registered 108% of It's Voters

Let’s face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won’t be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

Makes you wonder how much of this went on in every blue state.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com...votes-in-ohio/
It is over, Give Up!, This will get to be as ridiculous as those still trying to get Gore elected in 2000.
  • CJ7
  • 11-13-2012, 02:56 PM
take it easy on COF, he's just having fun

being a dumbass.
I know it's over. I just think this is fun. It's directed at these fools who insist that the Democrats are God's chosen people, and Republicans are Satan's Angels. The fact is, both parties are corrupt, and need to be dissolved. Democrats are better at voter fraud, Republicans excel in other areas. And besides, the liberals on here are more fun to watch when you point out the truth to them.

That's all, FF. I'd expect we'd agree more often than not, but I'm just having fun.
take it easy on COF, he's just having fun

being a dumbass. Originally Posted by CJ7
See what I mean? They're funny! No refutation, no facts, just names. It's funny!

• CJ7
  • 11-13-2012, 03:01 PM
See what I mean? They're funny! No refutation, no facts, just names. It's funny!

Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
I challenge the article .... prove its true

better yet, write an article yourself, anybody can .. (your link dumbass)

http://www.conservativedailynews.com...write-for-cdn/
To quote CBJ7, google it yourself, you lazy bastard

• CJ7
  • 11-13-2012, 03:26 PM
To quote CBJ7, google it yourself, you lazy bastard

. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

cant even quote me ... comprehension problems are your worst enemy
108% is an improper percentage and makes no mathematical sense. It's imposible to have more than all of the voters voting. So if it isn't a typo, it's just something else to laugh at.
108% is an improper percentage and makes no mathematical sense. It's imposible to have more than all of the voters voting. So if it isn't a typo, it's just something else to laugh at. Originally Posted by acp5762
Maybe you needed to read the whole piece.

"In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213." In other words, they registered 8,045 people who were not eligible to be registered.

That's a good trick.

Oh, and it makes perfect mathematical sense, if you actually know what the math means.
Maybe you needed to read the whole piece.

"In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213." In other words, they registered 8,045 people who were not eligible to be registered.

That's a good trick.

Oh, and it makes perfect mathematical sense, if you actually know what the math means. Originally Posted by Sidewinder
Iam not really sure what the math means to you. But what you just illustrated was simply illegal voter fraud.
COG; at first I thought I had enough of the Sandbox (post election)....but it is more fun now than ever....the Obamaloons feel free to expose their idiocy, un-restrained........

God knows how Obama will show his true colors in a 2nd term without re-election restraint!
Let’s face it. Obama won the election. Just like Putin and Ahmadinejad did theirs. The only difference is that unlike Iranians and Russians, Americans won’t be gathering in the streets to protest their disenfranchisement at the hands of the corrupt Democratic Party machine.

First, he received over 99% of the vote in districts where GOP inspectors were illegally removed. Next, he won 100% of the vote in 21 districts in Cleveland. Well, he’s gotten another lucky break!

Mr. Obama won Wood County in Ohio this year. That’s right, Mr. Obama won the majority of Wood County’s 108% of registered voters. That’s not a typo.

In 2012, 106,258 people in Wood County are registered to vote out of an eligible 98,213.

Makes you wonder how much of this went on in every blue state.

http://www.conservativedailynews.com...votes-in-ohio/ Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy

Now that is what I call a turnout..
COG; at first I thought I had enough of the Sandbox (post election)....but it is more fun now than ever....the Obamaloons feel free to expose their idiocy, un-restrained........

God knows how Obama will show his true colors in a 2nd term without re-election restraint! Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Told you! They're even crazier now!

Hey, I discovered that 1 + 1 = 2...
WTF: That's bullshit, Obama said it's not true. Where are you getting your facts?
CJ: I don't believe anything I read here. Too many lies makes my head hurt.
Ekim: You're just mad that Obama won.

So much for critical commentary.