calientes?

has anyone been to calientes lately?
What is calientes ? Never been . Where is it ?
The place is dead and thats why you don't hear much about it , most of the girls are at the other gentlemens clubs. Tried it and was too boring for me and not enough girls.
last time I went which was a few months ago they were having amateur night on wed. and funny thing is they actually had more spectating chicks in there than strippers and I hooked up with one of them that night after close...
Acutually, it's now under new ownership. (I think it was originally owned by a guy from Mexico). I met the new owner when I went there Saturday... He actually had some nice talent there... If he can be consistent with his talent, he should become the #1 club in town.
Just be careful,there have been a lot of stings and bust lately
its off of mcdowell behind the bookstore and beside UPS...
What city??
No kidding on the bust. I heard SWAT busted a lot of girls 2 hours after I left!
jackson
I stopped by over the past holiday and this place was dead. There were 2-3 girls there and they weren't too hot...
All of the clubs in jackson except Babes and Danny's were shut down over the holidays so far. Maybe they get a few days off following the holidays. Tiffany's and Calientes were both closed and shuttered.
CORRECTION: As of Wednesday Dec 29, what was known as Caliente's is now Reflections and is open during the week and on the weekends, but they closed around 1 am. Tiffany's was recently closed due to legal issues. It was charged as a brothel.
Yeah... they are now a black club... Still got some talent there....
Tiffanys was a brothel...